or Connect

Posts by bcode

70,000 Apps and the highest piracy rate of any mobile platform to date. You know developers just love switching over to platforms that require thousands (if not tens of thousands) of dollars in development only to have 70% of their earning raped by online pirates. To say nothing of the fact that it requires maintaining 2 separate code-bases and likely 2 separate teams of developers. Tack on Market Fragmentation amongst 50+ different form factors (and the...
No, but if you're going to insist on keep a building as a historical site then simply don't sell the land it sits on. If you plan to make it a historical site after the land has been purchased - pay full price for that land to re-acquire it and deem it "historical" - never to be sold again. Don't go around annexing property that isn't your, wasn't yours and never should be yours - that breaks just about every civil liberty that used to make America great.
"...and I can do it all in a software package I am familiar with." Except, the UI has completely changed since Office 2008 - making it overly not-familiar.
my question is: if they are no longer using SkyHook for their location services - how do you submit a wireless basestation to Apple? You could submit your wireless MAC address to Skyhook and it would add your location to their database, hopefully Apple allows for this soon too.
I hate to stir the waters but given all the facts of late, I'm almost a believer of the January Verizon iPhone. Here's why: AT&T doesn't get 'inspired', nor does it offer freebies for no good reason - for this, I'm convinced that the move to allow newer subscribers to upgrade to the iPhone 4 is a last ditch effort to sign as many 2 year contracts as possible. Apple tries to stay on a release schedule, but has been known to update products on a whim if the market pushes...
Does the name Kevin Mitnick ring a bell?? I'd imagine the FBI is going to throw the book at this guy - if only cause they can't charge him with hacking. Don't get me wrong... I'm all for throwing the book at psychotic, racial cleansing, freak-tards.
If you had access to iTunes Connect (the developer web app from Apple), you'd know how laughable that statement really is. Also, it would be nice to have this data on my phone, even if I don't have internet or cell coverage - I still have the data.
Actually, it couldn't have been more on point. Apple sells Hardware that runs great software... not the other way around. Giving windows users the ability to code for the iPhone removes all incentive for a developer to own a Mac (and understand the UI and the user expectations and the HID and the... well you get the point). Unfortunately, not realizing that, makes you the ignorant one.
As an accomplished designer, I disagree with this statement whole-heartedly... While there are similarities in the new design to the iPad and current iMac lineup, there are major cosmetic differences in the new iPhone design that make it look unfinished and below the Apple standard. Admittedly, the outer shell will likely change somewhat between now and release - especially now that it's been leaked, but frankly, unless there are some significant upgrades in hardware, the...
People are really playing up the possibility of a leak - keep in mind: If you so much as send a txt msg to a friend about an unreleased product while working at Apple - you're fired. If you leave your work station without covering up the secret hardware you're working on, with the secret black blanket - you're fired (some projects are to be worked on, only while under the blanket, never to be exposed to the eyes of another employee). If you go through a secured door...