or Connect

Posts by bcode

But... Wouldn't it make it harder to change SIM's? I mean, with an integrated SIM, wouldn't I need to sync my phone or hookup to some software to make the change? Currently, I can just take the SIM card out and put another one in... how much easier does it get? Not to mention, wouldn't it be smarter to stop throwing away all those plastic cards that SIM cards come punched into and start using some sort of reusable option? F'n, money grubbing whiners didn't stop...
A quick google search will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the difference between 720p and 1080p is really only tangible on displays larger than 48". Since there are no 50" iMacs, I'd say Apple made the right choice and stayed clear of the "bag of hurt" that is blu-ray. The minority that chooses to buy 60" TV's can buy themselves a blu-ray player and spend retarded amounts on media. For the rest of us, we'll continue to enjoy our content the convenient way... ...
Indeed, I think it goes to show how concerned they were about the Newton mishap coming back to bite them in the ass... This time around they were obviously dead-set on controlling exactly who said what, and where.
what he said.
70,000 Apps and the highest piracy rate of any mobile platform to date. You know developers just love switching over to platforms that require thousands (if not tens of thousands) of dollars in development only to have 70% of their earning raped by online pirates. To say nothing of the fact that it requires maintaining 2 separate code-bases and likely 2 separate teams of developers. Tack on Market Fragmentation amongst 50+ different form factors (and the...
No, but if you're going to insist on keep a building as a historical site then simply don't sell the land it sits on. If you plan to make it a historical site after the land has been purchased - pay full price for that land to re-acquire it and deem it "historical" - never to be sold again. Don't go around annexing property that isn't your, wasn't yours and never should be yours - that breaks just about every civil liberty that used to make America great.
"...and I can do it all in a software package I am familiar with." Except, the UI has completely changed since Office 2008 - making it overly not-familiar.
my question is: if they are no longer using SkyHook for their location services - how do you submit a wireless basestation to Apple? You could submit your wireless MAC address to Skyhook and it would add your location to their database, hopefully Apple allows for this soon too.
I hate to stir the waters but given all the facts of late, I'm almost a believer of the January Verizon iPhone. Here's why: AT&T doesn't get 'inspired', nor does it offer freebies for no good reason - for this, I'm convinced that the move to allow newer subscribers to upgrade to the iPhone 4 is a last ditch effort to sign as many 2 year contracts as possible. Apple tries to stay on a release schedule, but has been known to update products on a whim if the market pushes...
Does the name Kevin Mitnick ring a bell?? I'd imagine the FBI is going to throw the book at this guy - if only cause they can't charge him with hacking. Don't get me wrong... I'm all for throwing the book at psychotic, racial cleansing, freak-tards.