or Connect

Posts by josephwinters

Yeah, I'm hoping the same thing too. I notice a lot of bugs in terms of texting and photos - and how they are accessed or the camera is displayed. It's something that happens to several of us in the household. I would like to see a major "polishing" release like snow leopard as well.
I can only imagine how much bigger this makes the iphone 6+. Damn.
Tim, I hope from time to time you peak over here on the rumor sites. This would be a good thread to read the comments on. I applaud everything you have done, and the team you have to create magic within the hands of every human on this planet. While most of the threads can be real depressing with ungrateful individuals who are either class act "know-it-alls", or think they are "certified" to pick apart the hard work Apple progressively blesses us with, hopefully we can all...
So if RPX is purchasing them, are they essentially a patent troll company? I don't get the benefit of them purchasing the bulk of these patents. Are they purchasing them to police others and manage the licensing of said patents? Can someone explain to me their pledge of "not using the cache for offensive action"... I mean... for them to spend 900 million on this and it just sit there doesn't seem right. I shake my head at all this... I'm a pretty smart guy, but I don't...
I hope there's some sarcasm in what you're saying. :/ because I don't think that's the case at all. I fail to understand what aspect has given you such a negative connotation towards what's going on in tech right now. And particularly Apple. Just so odd of a comment.
That's sad. I mean, definitely foreseeable, but just the end of something quite special to me. When I opened up my first Macworld magazine back when I was 9, I knew apple products would be it for me. And when I attended my first Macworld expo... Well... It was overwhelming. Best of luck in all that made it possible over the years.
I'm just curious where this whole defective product portion you keep talking about comes into play? I haven't seen that published anywhere yet.. Can you tell me where you've did discovered gtat's products were defective? That's newsworthy if accurate.
Well. The more you know. I had no fricken clue, thanks for sharing that. :) Lol
With all the deals going around, apparently due to a refresh (I would imagine) I went ahead and took advantage and purchased me a top of the line 15" macbook pro.   Love it. But do you know what bugs me? lol, the hard drive icon on my desktop is an old school hard drive. You would think they would make some slick looking solid state icon.   heh.   :) 
So... Theoretically, Apple could stop with all the SKU's they have of different carrier phones... and essentially provide completely unlocked phones across the board? I mean... Even though you're buying an unlocked phone from AT&T, Verizon, Etc.. You're still locked into a contract... So the carriers have nothing to lose.    Makes Apples inventory much cleaner. Or am I wrong?