or Connect

Posts by josephwinters

Well. The more you know. I had no fricken clue, thanks for sharing that. :) Lol
With all the deals going around, apparently due to a refresh (I would imagine) I went ahead and took advantage and purchased me a top of the line 15" macbook pro.   Love it. But do you know what bugs me? lol, the hard drive icon on my desktop is an old school hard drive. You would think they would make some slick looking solid state icon.   heh.   :) 
So... Theoretically, Apple could stop with all the SKU's they have of different carrier phones... and essentially provide completely unlocked phones across the board? I mean... Even though you're buying an unlocked phone from AT&T, Verizon, Etc.. You're still locked into a contract... So the carriers have nothing to lose.    Makes Apples inventory much cleaner. Or am I wrong?
So much negative... Never any positive. Listen, I've had to use Adobe products and services since 1994. I've grown with them, and have seen them evolve. Even though uniformity would be great, and some aspects of the "creative cloud" ecosystem aren't for everyone... But look at the whole picture please... it's a very powerful group of applications that I would far from label hideous, greedy or lazy. They almost always give us what we want.   We wanted a suite of tools...
How do I say her last name? Not only do I feel wrong whenever I read it in my head, but I also mistakingly say "adherents" which I realize isn't even what her last name is remotely spelled like... But... It's what my brain does for some reason. lol
The video is welcomed. The big like thing is just plain ole lame to me. Lol. Whenever I send likes through chat it's always by mistake.
500 text messages... I feel like I go through that in a day now... Maybe back in 2002. Hehe.
  Not necessarily.  http://www.cultofmac.com/85736/apple-patents-ways-to-make-an-ipod-thinner-than-a-headphone-jack/
I think Scott Forstall should bid. hehe.
Would someone mind explaining to me what a 7-1 stock split is? What happens when you split stock? Or perhaps just point me go a useful area of the interwebs that can better explain it for me. Thanks.