or Connect

Posts by bkerkay

Yes.  Someone already brought it to my attention and I apologized.  I will apologize to you too.  Sorry, I miss read.  But to some degree, quality of coverage also effects quality of speed.  But let's not nit-pick.  ;-)
But it's not just about the cost to you or the consumer.  There is more to it.    
Ah yes, good catch. I miss read it.   I say if the coverage is good where you are 80-90% of the time, then it shouldn't be an issue.  If the coverage is not adequate in said area, then yes, I agree it's not worth switching. 
I recenty switched. T-Mobile LTE is faster for me than it was on ATT.  So I guess it depends on where you live. 
Same in Canada.  My CC never leaves my sight. 
The "loss" might be $0 to the consumer... and yes, they send a new card.  But that is only one aspect of it.  There is the re-registering the new CC at all the different places where auto-debit is set up for monthly payments, fees, etc.  THAT is pain and inconvenience  for the consumer that is created with CC fraud.  It's not just about the money.    And my experience has been using ApplePay actually has been FASTER than swiping a CC and then signing.  Just the other day...
Cree sells a 3-way 30/60/100 LED bulb at HomeDepot.  Did not check other brands. 
Cree sells a 3-way 30/60/100 LED bulb at HomeDepot.  Did not check other brands. 
Another dent in the universe. 
Need more popcorn for this, than for the GTAT fiasco.  :-)