or Connect

Posts by bkerkay

Watches don't need to be round... not even analog ones.   
I use it all the time and have no issues at the places I frequently visit.  For me (at least the locations I visit) Walgreens is just as fast as Whole Foods. No extra tapping or prompts at Walgreens.     The only place I have had issues at is Home Depot.  A friend in NJ says it works fine for him, yet for me in IL, I have had zero luck... and I've been trying for several months now.  POS terminal even has the "tap to pay" icon.  Yet it doesn't work.... it gets stuck at...
 You can keep repeating it, but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have that amount just sitting in the bank as cash.  Most of it is tied up in stocks and options, which have not vested yet.  So you can keep asking him or advising him to donate all his money now, but he CAN NOT!!
You do realize a big portion of that is in the form of stock, which has not vested yet.  So it would be only logical to wait.... when it's actually worth more.
I think Paul94544 meant to say... if you are working in retail, you should have basic knowledge of the equipment you use or do not use.  I worked retail a long time ago.. and I knew how the POS system works, what it can and can not do... not to mention the store's products.   There are countless times I go into a brick and mortar store and come out disappointed, because the sales staff, has no clue, knowledge or ambition to even care.  Good customer service is rare....
I went to Jersey Mike's today for lunch near my work (IL).  Total fail. Not because it didn't work, but because they didn't even have a NFC POS.... no POS at all.  :-(
 So I guess that holds true for electric charging stations too.   In five years there will be a lot more..... every road side rest area/oasis (they are already on the electric grid) can have chargers too, not just gas stations.  
For those that might not be aware.  Tesla Supercharging station can recharge a battery to 80% in 40 minutes. But if that is not quick enough, there is this option:  http://www.teslamotors.com/videos/battery-swap-event
Yes.  Someone already brought it to my attention and I apologized.  I will apologize to you too.  Sorry, I miss read.  But to some degree, quality of coverage also effects quality of speed.  But let's not nit-pick.  ;-)
But it's not just about the cost to you or the consumer.  There is more to it.