or Connect

Posts by macaholic_1948

There is another benefit to ApplePay. Every swipe of your actual credit card appears as a notification on your phone (if set appropriately). This will help reduce fraud further by allowing detection of cloned credit cards. Also works with iTunes purchases. May do so with other online purchasing. That is far more secure than an exposed debit card or bank account. You have instant feedback.
Why not. Each phone is so insecure....like low hanging fruit. You know hackers are just salivating.
Of course not. Everything hosted on the Cloud is secure. He said so./snortIf you build it, hackers will come.
I don't use a debit card because I don't want to expose my bank account to unwanted or erroneous transactions. Having a history of a) collecting personal data, b) not being able to protect that data and c) forcing me to allow direct access to my account is a guarantee that I will never cease to use my credit card or, now that it's here, ApplePay. If I am not allowed to do either, I will go to other retailers. My money will not shop at stores that prevent me from paying...
Microsoft will probably offer this benefit soon, labeling it "Windows to the Future."
Absolutely.
You have truly amazing friends if they are always watching the road for you. Not everyone does.As for asking for directions, either have a friend do it or pull to the roadside a parking lot, Etc. That's what I do.I've never had a problem with Siri cutting me off. Nor with recognizing what I say. Recognition rate >90%.Empirical or not, if it's poor experimental design, that makes bad science, not good.Just because the functions are there, using them comes with risk. Using...
Given some of the idiots I have seen driving, talking (period), no matter the target, is a major distraction. Having a child in the car is a major distraction. Turning around to carry on a conversation is a major distraction. Dictating a letter or report is a major distraction. Manually changing a car radio can be a greater distraction for some when compared to using a hands-free device. Simply put, everyone should try to minimize the frustrations while driving.It's...
Cleavage is an odd name for the dog. What do you call the other two?
Isn't your other dog jealous that it isn't pictured too? J/k