or Connect

Posts by phatls

sorry, it' first time, I post\
But in PackageMaker, it doesn't support Multi_Language. If it has, can you show me how to use that support. Thanks,
thanks a lot
Dear, Can you show me: 1. How to make an Installer Package which supports Muilti-Language with Mindvision VISE X on Mac OS(Multi-Laguage is important) That means: - Firstly, i have a form that help us select language (ex: french) - then, all my forms are in selected language. 2. How to make an Installer Package to check a software in customer computer ( ex: check Photoshop CS2) 3. How to make an Installer Package to check previous version or same as installing...
Dear, I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader. Thanks, phatls@fsoft.com.vn
Dear, I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader. Thanks, phatls@fsoft.com.vn