or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

Ah more bluster from you.It's not surprising you couldn't make sense of my post— 1.) you don't realize you're out of your depth on this subject, 2.) your articles indicate you have some difficulty writing coherently, so possibly reading also give you some problems?My opinion is, as Steve Jobs once said, "You don't know what you're talking about."It's not a copper tub (it's a cast bronze sculptural fountain.)It's not dirty (it has an applied patina.)You calling it "folk...
 I often enjoy your articles, but when your typical curmudgeonly tone degrades into arrogance and pettiness, it only avoid being annoying or laughable when you write about something you know (at least) something about, or you at least have some valid point to make. In this case you have neither. All we can assume is that you're severely artistically challenged. And that's fine. Many people are.But please don't pretend your personal limitations in knowledge, esthetics,...
Let me know when the Guggenheim starts collecting your artwork. Maybe then I'll give your art and architecture opinions a listen.
 That tickled my funny bone!  
Flyover has been rolling out pathetically slowly. I am amazed at how few locations have been done in all this time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Maps#Flyover Although I like Flyover, the dismal coverage makes it kind of s vanity feature.
 Asses come in all sizes, shapes, and net worths.
$80 for the table tennis set gets me going. Not bad considering when I was a kid (in the 60's) my friend's dad bought the kids a similar Sears ping pong table set for $20.
Well maybe you should give it another go.This new builds way better— it can now send them you information with 64 bit speed, accuracy, and stealthyness!
I suspect a very small percentage of vehicles in use are over 10-15 years old—especially in terms of % total miles driven.As pointed out by others, ALL companies in the vehicle space have been working on this. They would all roll out driverless vehicles at once, probably using agreed upon standards. To do otherwise would make little sense.