or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

$80 for the table tennis set gets me going. Not bad considering when I was a kid (in the 60's) my friend's dad bought the kids a similar Sears ping pong table set for $20.
Well maybe you should give it another go.This new builds way better— it can now send them you information with 64 bit speed, accuracy, and stealthyness!
I suspect a very small percentage of vehicles in use are over 10-15 years old—especially in terms of % total miles driven.As pointed out by others, ALL companies in the vehicle space have been working on this. They would all roll out driverless vehicles at once, probably using agreed upon standards. To do otherwise would make little sense.
 "despite his sexual orientation""personal choices""personal agenda"etc., etc.Pushed just a bit further your post would read as hilarious satire. But presently, it just reads as bigotry.
 Yeah, sure. Umm, just off the top of my head,"Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life." — Steve Jobs That said, I see no more reason to be proud of being gay than of being left handed. But then it has been quite a while since left handed people have been treated as badly as have gay people.
OK, now for something really important. That's one hell of a great looking cat. He is more than worthy of his own feature story!
 This approaches a much better solution to "patent trolling" than requiring patent holders to be "practicing entities."
 There's this thing called humor . . .
 CYACover Your Apps!