or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

OK, now for something really important. That's one hell of a great looking cat. He is more than worthy of his own feature story!
 This approaches a much better solution to "patent trolling" than requiring patent holders to be "practicing entities."
 There's this thing called humor . . .
 CYACover Your Apps!
Oh for crying out loud, "non-practicing entity?" Just say, "patent owner." It doesn't matter if they make anything. What matters is whether the patent is sound, and if it is, who owns it. That's what makes patents valuable. If that were not so, there would be no sense in having patents and nobody could profit from their innovative work.
I have to laugh as I hear all these posters waxing poetic about what a quality product Bose makes. I consider pretty much everything Bose has ever made to be greatly overpriced junk (Beats — even more so.) I suppose it's a result of greatly reduced sensitivity to audio fidelity brought on by the rise of small digital music players using poor compression (and also the associated ubiquitous irreversible hearing loss.)
 I find it most informative and revealing to invert everything before the "but" and doubt everything after it.
I would imagine that the firsst step toward getting decent battery life is not to use android SW & HW.