or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

Yeah, I was trying to decipher that too . . .
 Well, in a way . . .The Italian regulators seem to have guts in the same way mafia extortionists have brazen guts.Meanwhile . . .The US regulators need the guts of Elliot Ness going after criminal behavior rather than their current state sometimes marked by the affability of a co-conspirator. Pretty unlikely though, with legislators of both parties in the pockets of big business interests. I'm really glad that Apple hasn't chosen to throw their money and weight around in...
Looks like that settles it.Additionally, nobody signs anything for online purchases. I don't know why they think this is any different, especially with the added Touch ID factor adding biometric confirmation.
 And strangely enough, they recommend placing first and above all other decals !? Odd . . .
Maybe where you live.I never have to sign with my debit card, just punch in the PIN. I assume Touch ID makes that unnecessary.Perhaps you are correct WRT a credit card. I don't use one much.
(Essentially) a billion in (unpaid) taxes over 5 years seems like *a lot* in taxes (even for Apple) for a country the size of Italy. [Perhaps I'm out of touch.] 
Puerto Rico is of course strongly influenced by anglo-American products, as I imagine Panama is too, to a lesser extent. Seems to me that I've seen Mexican and South American keyboard layouts that were a bit different from this one.I saw a study exploring the inefficiency of the QWERTY keyboard for English. The Dvorak keyboard was much more efficient. QWERTY was no more efficient than random placement of the keys (after a period of training.) It shouldn't surprise us since...
I notice the demonstration shows a (presumably) expert user typing v e r y slowly. Plus it looks like three times the movement of a conventional keyboard to produce a single character. Then there's the fact that it is done all with one hand (RSI hell.)I've seen much better solutions using similar (usually two-handed) chording ideas (and others,) but with better attention to real world issues.Funny thing is . . . that damn QWERTY keyboard just will not die.
 They've been ahead of you for a few years now.http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC500LL/A/apple-battery-charger?fnode=5aI have one. It's very nice and the batteries can be charged a few thousand times (if I remember correctly.) It works for mouse, keyboard, and trackpad.It's not cordless, as you desire, but it seems a much better solution since you never have to wait for charging,you can use regular AAAs if needed, and the rechargable batteries can be replaced more easily...
Ha! Good eye!And way to keep your head while all around you, others claim the sky is falling.