or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

Choose BitCoin for our children's future! /s
 So now Apple is designing their own, suitable chips, which is exactly my point.Or as the saying goes:"If 'ifs' and 'buts' were soup and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas."
 Perhaps this also provides additional insight as to why Apple doesn't use Intel chips for iOS device CPUs?If Apple can't get what it wants, it goes elsewhere. If Apple can't get it elsewhere, it makes it. 
O.K. My guess is that its a tool for making the second shot of a double shot molding of a soft plastic, protective case for some mobile device [which is not necessarily  an iPhone.] The person who took the picture is just some worker in asia trying to make an extra buck selling a photo of a "secret iPhone manufacturing tool" I'm no expert on injection molding tools, but what I see as tip-offs are: • 1-up tool [low volume production] • The plethora of holes [for part...
People hardly trust FB with random trivia. Who's going to trust them with money? Somebody, I imagine, but not me.
Not quite as well. I'll stick with Apple's suite of apps and take a miss on MS's subscription model.But it would be nice if Apple brought the iOS apps into better synch with the OS X apps. I hate it when I'm told, "Some features will not be supported on iOS . . ."For that matter, it would be nice if Numbers (of any version) was useful for more than just low level stuff. It chokes on anything more complex than the most elementary stuff. I like the ideas Apple has brought to...
I guess you mean the "private companies" that didn't exist until NASA groomed them along. What private company is it that was offering to get people in orbit again? I forget. Oh yeah, there weren't any.This isn't political, I'm just pointing out for you that "thuh guvament" drove development of the Internet.As far as our last 2 wars: did you miss out on the fact that they were the most privatized in our history? Did you forget about KBR, Blackwater/Xi, and all the other...

I'll agree with you here.Why is it so hard for folks to see that real Net Neutrality and common carrier rules is the way to go?We've been through all of this several times already with the telegraph and telephone about a century ago. We used the principles we learned in setting up the internet a few decades ago. Why do we keep letting our communications slip away?