or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

It's called reality (it's great, try it!)Read what I said.Key words: *one-off*   *charity.*
McDonalds is a classic B-school case study.
It's amazing. Your posts seem to alternate between the ravings of a five year-old  and an 85-year old.You may need to get out and see more of the world. ;-)Do you really think Apple would enter into a deal they didn't want?
Seems like they'd have to lie on their sales taxes as well then (and be prosecuted for tax evasion.)
Sounds fishy to me. But of course people can make whatever deal they both are willing to agree to.Apple tends to make long term lease deals for their stand alone locations and even in malls they sink a ton of money into the physical facility. I doubt Apple would sign on to a deal that raises their rent depending on sales.I wonder what percentage of Apple stores are in malls as opposed to stand alone. It actually surprises me that Apple leases their stand-alone stores...
that's helpful and makes sense. Thanks.
No personal attack was intended. Few people are familiar with these things. Perhaps you are overly sensitive? I think your just upset because you didn't know gold is commonly alloyed with many non-precious metals. :-) Even Tin is sometimes used for certain purposes. It's all about making the alloy functional as well as beautiful. Pure gold is really nice, but it's not very functional. (Do you consider this a "personal attack?") Apple's patent also mentions using diamond in...
1.) Copper, Nickel, Manganese, and Aluminum are not a semiprecious metals and are commonly used in gold alloys.2.) You probably just have not had any experience dealing with this stuff. It may seem counterintuitive for you, but it's always done by percent mass (since the days of Archimedes) because mass is explicit. 18K gold is always 3/4 gold by mass. If you know the mass, you know the fine weight, and therefore the minimum value in gold.
This type of inductive charging (perfectly aligned and over a super small gap is not particularly inefficient.I imagine the digital crown has something to do with it as well as the speaker/mic.A dog collar is a way easier lift—lower esthetic factors, no crown/complex switch, no speaker/mic to deal with. It can basically be a sealed blockI agree that the speaker/mic is probably unnecessary and is probably the main cause of difficulty. If they'd stuck with the "taptic...