or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

"Impactful?" Please skip the marketing speak, "going forward."
 I don't know anyone who would say open source = security (If anyone does I've got some free open source software I can give them!) But open source does equate to transparency, which it seems (counterintuitively enough) is a prerequisite to verifiable security. Clearly Apple thinks so.
 You confused "has a moral obligation to" with "is incentivized by.""Morals" and "motives" are often confused  by individuals in the absence of a moral compass, and by organizations in the absence of moral leadership.BTW, it's a myth that corporations have a fiduciary responsibility to act illegally (or even legally) to maximize shareholder profit.
 Why "in business?"Ethics don't matter in anything . . . if they don't matter to you.One can choose to be unethical in any situation—with friends, wife, family. It's all about the consequences and how you view them.Do you really believe one can be a moral person while ignoring morals in the work place?
 Like iPhones, you mean?
Ha ha!At first I thought that you meant the comment was immature.The fact that I didn't even think about how long ago that PSA was just demonstrates how old I am![Admittedly, my initial barely conscious thought on reading your comment was "I was a kid when I last saw that PSA." but it didn't register for a bit.]
Sorry, it's obvious if you've seen a tool up close before.The picture is of the concave side of the tool (mold) which is why the image of an iPhone has been superimposed on it (as if the phone [just the back, in reality] is sitting in the tool, freshly molded. The holes in the mating surface around the edges are probably indexing holes where bosses on the mating tool engage to align and lock the tool.The holes inside the depression puzzle me with their profusion and lack...
 That would make customers leave, and AAPL shareholders squirm. The phone needs to work reliably anywhere, after all.
 Choose BitCoin for our children's future! /s