or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

Yeah .  . .It still is.Or more to the point, it's very often rude and annoying.So be mindful when people behind you are trying to actually see the live event that you are watching on your iPad. Otherwise hold on tight or it might get accidentally knocked out of you hands and onto the pavement.      
Not if the value of the employees lies primarily in their knowledge of their present employer's IP. A good measure of this is "can they command a similar salary from some other company in the space other than Apple?" or "Does Apple show interest in other candidates that have similar expertise but no knowledge of the IP in question?"OTOH though, a non-compete clause can't be used simply to keep an employee from going to another company. The competing interests obviously...
My point was that the last self proclaimed disruption of personal transportation (the Segway) disappointed since it really didn't effect anyone. So I guess you agree with me that the Japanese disruptions were not really all the innovative then. Accident Avoidance is one of the few fairly good innovations in the automotive space in the last 40 years. But you will notice that it hasn't really been at all disruptive. It's simply new technology bolted on to the existing...
Your argument is cogent and convincing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.  /s
Wow! You're only wrong on 1.) 2.) and 3.)But the rest of what I've quoted you on is correct. 1.) Most of our warships  are non-nuclear fueled. Only US subs (some 71 odd) and aircraft carriers (10) are nuclear powered. That's 81 vessels.2.) Although our navy started using nuclear power plants 60 years ago, nuclear plants have been used to a varying extent ever since (we are presently well below peak usage in terms of number of vessels) but at no time in the pst 60 years has...
Exactly!Hence, my "groundbreaking" work on the "Dirt Ion Battery" will finally bear fruit!
I'm sorry, but if you really think the automotive industry is chock full of innovation, I'd have to say that you don't know what innovation really is.While it's true the Japanese have had a disruptive effect, it's very much worth remember that it was mostly done by using a "rapid inch up" strategy, which is only looks innovative when compared to the rest of the automotive industry at the time.What we are about to witness (from someone, if not Apple) will be nothing less...
This is great !!!!! Now I can make my iOS device look as crappy as possible !!!
Of which "business perspective" do you speak? I'm sure it would be interesting to hear you elaborate on this.Do you think the automotive industry isn't subject to disruption?Did a "business perspective" indicate Apple's entry into the "phone manufacturing" business was sensible in 2007?Like any other perspective, a business perspective depends on where one chooses to look from.