or Connect

Posts by DESuserIGN

I'm psyched about theJust what photographers have been clamoring for. Woohoo! (not)
It also appears to increase the relevance of ads, increasing their value for advertisers, users, and developers (more revenue, fewer ads.)
Catch-up with who? Have you been drinking?
While you make an excellent argument, don't confuse your opinion with fact. While the $99/year may be reasonable in many ways, I don't think we could call it some kind of *incentive* for shareware developers. There has been no similar annual cost to developing for the Mac (and, of course, no approval process, hosting, etc. either) unless you opted for extra services. I'd just like to see them be a little more friendly to freeware developers and entry level folks rather...
It seems like a silly disincentivization to charge people $100/year to make their software available for free. It will also encourage AdWare. I hope they change this. Thoughts?
Cool! Thanks. And here's the address to view the iPad Guide:http://help.apple.com/ipad/mobile/interface/
Don't you have to pay the $99 a year to be able to release applications as well? I have not been clear on this, but it seems to discourage casual development or developing free apps.
Maybe ADLib stand for "Application Development" Library? As in rich web applications, that is.
Who's "Steve Schmidt?"PS Disturbingly candid photos at your web site (www.googletouchedmehinappropriately.com)
Why? if they can see a clear image of it, what would be the point? And BTW, no TSA person has requested I turn on my laptop since 2002.