or Connect

Posts by jcollord@gmail.com

Yes - 10.7.1 - Have other Lion users had this problem?
I have a new 2011 MacBook Pro 15 inch. Every so often, but increasingly, when I open the lid to wake the MacBook from sleep, it wakes momentarily, then the screen goes black. I have to turn the machine off by holding the power button and then turn it back on. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Under System Preferences, when I try to choose a pictures folder for a screen saver, I am choosing a folder that has sub-folders with all of my pictures that aren't in iPhoto. Each time, the whole computer freezes up and I have to reboot. Force quit won't even work. I am on a MacBook Pro, using OX 10.6.2 This used to work just fine prior to upgrading to Snow Leopard... Any thoughts?
The 2.1 upgrade fixed my accelerator problems. I have seen little attention to this problem--maybe not so many have had it--but now the accelerator works all the time and I am ecstatic.
I KNOW! I haven't been able to figure out how to change this!!!
I installed the 2.0.2 upgrade with no difficulty. However, now my Edge barely loads anything at all; the time lag when I turn on 3G is much, much longer; my accelerator problems are the same as before. Basically, yesterday I was very, very happy except for accelerator problems and poor battery life. Today I am unhappy with many more things.
I am intrigued ... but can't figure out how to do this. The Garage Band tutorials didn't help me either, and I tried dragging a track onto the icon and that produced no result. Can you give me a few more tips, or direct me to where I can figure this out? I would appreciate it!
How do you select the particular section of a long track?
>>Anyone else having problems with their Lacie drives and the new Airport Extreme, especially those of you with the Big Disk Extremes?[/QUOTE] Same exact problem with a LaCie 160 gig. I'm just weighing in, hoping the question gets answered.