or Connect

Posts by bsenka

Just because the govt is investigating the allegations, doesn't mean there will be any charges. They probably will come to the same conclusion we all have already: nothing to see here.
Dre is skilled at hiring people who are musicians, at producing their products, and at talking while that music is playing. But a musician himself? Really? What instrument does he play? What octave range does he sing?
Even better, IMO, would be using the form factor of the 5th gen Nano (the last click wheel one) with a 128GB or larger flash drive inside that.
I still use my 160GB iPod Classic almost every day. The capacity is too important of a function for me to set it aside, AND it's a welcome return to proper functionality when it comes to podcast syncing.
Bravo!!! Tell me more things that are the opposite of reality!!
I never use my iPad anymore since I got my iP6+. I simply have no need for it anymore.
The glass on my iPhone 6 Plus seems to be more scratch resistant than my previous iPhone 4s was (that one got marked up badly just from being in my pocket). It's also less reflective, making it actually possible to see things on the screen when outside. The problem I do have though, is the iP6+ collected smudges and fingerprints far more than any other iOS device I've seen.
Upside down? That doesn't happen on my iPhone 6 plus. All my apps open however the phone is oriented.
It easily fits in any and all of my pockets. No issues whatsoever.If anything, I was surprised by the size in the opposite way: it's not nearly as big as I was expecting after the big deal some people made about it.
The sales breakdown has no relationship to demand that can be measured. The 6 plus is much harder to get. We have no idea how many people came in for a 6 plus, couldn't get one, so they bought a 6 instead.