or Connect

Posts by bsenka

I never use my iPad anymore since I got my iP6+. I simply have no need for it anymore.
The glass on my iPhone 6 Plus seems to be more scratch resistant than my previous iPhone 4s was (that one got marked up badly just from being in my pocket). It's also less reflective, making it actually possible to see things on the screen when outside. The problem I do have though, is the iP6+ collected smudges and fingerprints far more than any other iOS device I've seen.
Upside down? That doesn't happen on my iPhone 6 plus. All my apps open however the phone is oriented.
It easily fits in any and all of my pockets. No issues whatsoever.If anything, I was surprised by the size in the opposite way: it's not nearly as big as I was expecting after the big deal some people made about it.
The sales breakdown has no relationship to demand that can be measured. The 6 plus is much harder to get. We have no idea how many people came in for a 6 plus, couldn't get one, so they bought a 6 instead.
I have. The experience is pretty bad. The nib is still really fat compared to a 'proper' Wacom stylus, it's battery powered (WTF?), and because the pen tracking built in to the pen instead of the screen, it depends on each app developer to support it. Very few apps support pressure sensitivity, and even fewer have palm rejection. When the digitizer is built in to the screen, stylus support and palm rejection is universal system wide.
As an artist who uses Wacom tablets every day, I was very seriously considering one because of the stylus. In the end I just couldn't stomach the thought of having to use Android, but I sure wish Apple made some products (OS X or iOS) that use a pressure sensitive stylus for drawing.
Bans for having multiple registrations is pretty standard. Some sites are so militant about this, that the only thing they check is the IP -- meaning two people in the same household can't even have accounts on the same site.
My 128GB 6 Plus did act erratically when I first got it. Rather than taking it to Apple, or complaining on a forum, I decided to do some basic troubleshooting. When I bought it, I set it up over the air from an iCloud backup, so the first thing I checked was to see if the problems stemmed from that. I erased the phone and set it up as a new device while physically plugged in to my iTunes library on my Mac. That went without a hitch, and I haven't had any problems since.
By "infected", you mean people installed it on their own Macs thinking it was pirated software, right?