or Connect

Posts by bsenka

I totally agree. These people who keep calling for iTunes to be broken up are crazy. iTunes is one of the very best pieces of software that exists for any purpose. It's specifically because everything is all in one place that it's so great. 
**** you Apple. My iPhone 4 is less than a year old, and you're trying to coerce me into buying new one already? Why, so you can put some random limit on that phone to drive sales of the next one in another couple of months?. It's my data plan, stop arbitrarily telling me what I can use it for. Enough with the 50mb app store dowload limits too.
Sure, if you want to move here, you can get access to our more extensive Netflix selection too.   http://www.mts.ca/mts/personal/wireless/wireless+plans/iphone+plans/unlimited+plus+plan+for+iphone     Unlimited Plus Plan   $69.99 a month, bundled Unlimited Data in Manitoba 300MB of Canada Wide Data Usage Unlimited Messaging (SMS/MMS) 350 Weekday Minutes 6pm Evening & Weekend Clock Unlimited Wi-Fi Unlimited Tethered Usage in Manitoba Unlimited local and long distance...
You guys are getting hosed if you think that's a good price. I pay a lot less than that, and I get unlimited data, tethering, and long distance too.
RAM still soldered on. :(   I understand why it is from a space perspective, doesn't mean I like it. I've had RAM go bad on me enough times that not being able to quickly swap it out and keep working makes me really nervous.
The allure of the 7" ipad for me is definitely the size, not the price. I'd buy one even if they were the exact same price as the 10: model.
  See my post earlier in this thread: I was in the same situation as you, wanting to see those same three movies for the same reason. I did watch them on Netflix. No Iron Man 1, and no Incredible Hulk though.   Regardless, you still have made a great point. The movie industry loses out on revenue specifically because of their restrictive models. I know you rejected piracy as an acceptable alternative, but the fact remains that piracy thrives primarily because it's...
Yes they do, they are in the "New Arrivals" section.   edit:   Here's the listing on Apple TV:     And on the Netflix website:  
I have to wonder what people who think Netflix content is limited are expecting? I'd heard that mantra many times before I had signed up for the free trial. If anything, we've been pleasantly surprised at how good the selection is. There's no way anyone could ever have enough time to even browse all of the titles available, never mind watch them. At 8 bucks a month, it's by far the best entertainment value that I've ever seen.   I also wonder how new people are...
They're also superior picture quality, especially for action and sports. I'll never settle for an LCD or LED again, and I sure as heck won't pay more money for lower quality.