or Connect

Posts by bsenka

I have to wonder what people who think Netflix content is limited are expecting? I'd heard that mantra many times before I had signed up for the free trial. If anything, we've been pleasantly surprised at how good the selection is. There's no way anyone could ever have enough time to even browse all of the titles available, never mind watch them. At 8 bucks a month, it's by far the best entertainment value that I've ever seen.   I also wonder how new people are...
They're also superior picture quality, especially for action and sports. I'll never settle for an LCD or LED again, and I sure as heck won't pay more money for lower quality.
  No kidding. Modbook was the prototype for what a tablet should be. Can you  imagine how great it would be if Apple were to build one from scratch, rather than an after-market rebuild of existing Macbooks?   Quote:   Pressure sensitivity really is the key. The iPad is virtually useless as a artists tool without that.
  But Real was the one who decided to make their files not work by putting DRM on them. If they were standard MP3s or AACs, they'd have worked fine. Real could turn around and blame their content providers, I guess, but ultimately  it was still their decision go forward with a business model that wouldn't work. 
The one thing I'm hoping that Digitimes IS wrong about is the 7.85" specific size. It has to be no  larger than 7" to be pocketable. My 7" Android tablet fits snugly into my back jeans pocket, but if it were even 1/16" larger  it would not.
  Thanks for that link. I don't remember Digitimes ever being right, but I was wondering if anyone had ever tracked it. You're right, according to Stupid Apple Rumors at least, Digitimes is quite literally never right.   I do have to question SAR not showing their work though. They are clearly flat out lying when it comes to 9to5Mac (and they seem to have some weird feud going on), so it makes me question if they are just playing a "see, we can make stuff up too" game.
Calling them "tools of the trade" doesn't justify the price gouge. The tools of most other trades don't cost nearly as much, they don't have to be replaced anywhere near as often, and multiple employees can share the same set of tools if that arrangement is feasible for your workflow.
There's a fundamental difference. Just because someone might vote for one party does not in any way mean that the party speaks for them. Most people don't know or even care who Ayn Rand is. They sure don't let Paul Ryan tell them how to think.
    Republicans might, that doesn't mean Conservatives do. If you meant Republicans, that's what your thread title should have said. 
The thread title does not even come close to matching the content of the post. Most Conservatives don't even know who Ayn Rand is. Who cares what Paul Ryan says anyway? He's just one guy, he doesn't dictate what anyone else thinks.