or Connect

Posts by bsenka

I think it's the opposite. They clearly tried to grab onto Apple's cache by using the "pod" descriptor for an audio device. It's Randolph's trademark that should be invalidated, (in my less than legal opinion).
Is Apple's going to be required? I hope not. If anything, what I want is a way to turn the security off. It's really annoying to have to keep entering my Apple ID every time I want to DL something. I'd like to see a "remember me" checkbox, so that the online stores work the same on my iPhone and iPad as they do on my Macs.
^^THIS^^.Right from the beginning, Apple Maps was vastly superior to Google for calculating routes that you'd actually take. I'm nowhere near California either, and around here, the Apple maps are much more accurate.
Everything I ever write is a lie, including this statement..
You're buying an offshore product either way. If Chinese made is pretty much my only option, I at least want those saving passed on to me.
Same here. No issues ever with third party dock connector cables. My $3 un-certified lightning connectors are rock solid too.
I'm more interested in that touch screen-scroll wheel combination device in the picture. I'd love an iPhone like that!
Single payer gives you significantly greater levels on. All. Five. Of. Those. Words.
Apple already had a great service that did essentially the same thing, and they killed it off. I like Dropbox, but I liked iDisk a lot more.
iFixit teardown in 3, 2, 1....