or Connect

Posts by bsenka

Just bought the series for the NHL package. I hope they do more of these classic games. Wouldn't it be cool if you could pick a playoff year, and buy all of the games? I'd kill to get the whole 1994 playoffs! Hasek, Richter, Brodeur, MacLean... the best collective goaltending performances in one year that the NHL has probably ever seen. I hope TSN gets involved in this too and puts World Junior games up as well. RMR though? Isn't that already available for free as a...
Who exactly is the targeted audience? People who enjoy lighting their money on fire?
Considering that "pirating" shows for personal use is legal in Canada, I'm thinking bringing this content to iTunes.ca is a little too little, a little too late. I mean, if you can legally get the content for free, why would you pay for it?
Consumer desktop Mac minitower. This is a gaping hole in your line up, FILL IT!!!! I hate MS, and Vista sucks monkey balls, but HP makes exactly the boxes I want and Adobe CS3 apps work pretty much the same cross-platform. I'm almost convinced I could grudgingly live with XP if it meant being able to get the hardware I need. For the love of God, Apple, please don't make me go there.
This story has nothing to do with mini-discs whatsoever.
I don't understand what the controversy is. Apple knew coming in that only selling locked cell phones is illegal in Europe. It's not about the iPhone itself, it's about the consumers having the right not to be locked into a specific service provider. I wonder if those crying foul over this decision think that usury laws are just anti-competitive too?
The US is a different place. People in other parts of the world don't put up with that contract crap. Apple is trying to "force" those people into doing things the American way. That's what makes them the bad guy. To bastardize a cliche: When in Rome, you do as the Romans do, or they feed you to the lions.
The is the stupidest product I've ever heard of. Leave out the optical drive just to make it thinner? WhoGAS if a notebook is any thinner than they already are? Macbooks are already very thin and light. When people talk about "ultra-portable" they mean overall smaller dimensions, a smaller footprint, and a smaller screen. That might justify the lack of an optical drive, but "thinner"? Come on.
Only a 600 Mhz frontside bus? Am I missing something here?
My hope is that the new iMacs will get such a reputation as a troubled model that sales will plummet to the point Apple will be forced to introduce a real desktop.