or Connect

Posts by Powerdoc

I dont think that a parent is responsible of all the acts of her/his child, but as a father I would consider as a personal failure if my daughter at the age of 17 will be pregnant. 17 especially in our century is not the right age for being a parent. At 17 you are a teenager, and you have better things to do, than raising a child. I don't say she has to abort, because it's her choice, but I say that 17 is too young in 2008.
This is a strange choice. Almost nobody knows her. She is the governor of alaska for 6 months, and that's nearly all. Does mac Cain choose her, because she is the only woman avalaible in the republican party who do not belong to the neocons branch ? One of the argument of Mac Cain vs Obama is his lack of experience in foreign politic. Why did the hell he choose someone with almost zero experience ?
AN and AI are two differents places (like Kickaha said). At first the split was related to a problem of leadership. Then the two forums tend to become different with the time, following the natural evolution. For PO, the staff of AN did not wanted to repeat the problems encountered in the old AI. More than 50 % of the problems of moderations, come from politic and religion. I respect this opinion, even if I appreciate the space of liberty presented by PO here.
I suggest to elect Arpagon (See Moliere) as vice president*. He is at the light he manage his own money the perfect guy for the jog. For the record, Bush junior, was not the perfect busisnessman ... As Moliere is not very popular in USA, you can replace Arpagon by uncle Scrooge. You will get the idea
Pro life is an english word. We don't have this word in french. It's just anti-abortion. The number of abortion decreased in France when abortion was not outlawed anymore.
Retired people owning an house, statically have a better level of life than people renting it,
Thanks for the article Sammi JO Yes the problem is not as simple than "evil russia" My opinion is : Georgia leaders did not had the rigth to fire rockets on ossetia. Russia find that it was a perfect occasion, for a little invasion of georgia, Both are wrong, but both share the same heritage of lack of democracy and human rights ...
Fellowship rules ! I don't have a very clear opinion about the two candidates. I just find that Bush was a casting error. That's all.
No worry about rain. That's said, I am not a big fan of thunder.
I am a bit surprised that the Vatican is threatening the church of england. In my humble knowledge, the church of england is supposed to be totally independant of the Vatican. I would love to see the Vatican excommunicating the church of England. They would ridicule themselves at the eye of the whole world.