or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by faleaee

Contrary to AT&T Inc.'s own sales policy, a majority of the company's retail stores have unofficial waiting lists for Apple Inc.'s iPhone, a Web-based research firm said yesterday. According to Channel Checkers, 64% of the 36 AT&T phone stores it surveyed reported keeping a waiting list for the new cell phone, which Apple has promised will launch before the end of next month. The remaining 36% of the surveyed stores said they would sell the iPhone on a first-come,...
When will iPhone be released? Now, we still can not pre-order it from Apple.com. the iPhone launch is being pushed back from June to ...? While everyone knows that the Apple iPhone is coming out in June, there has been a significant amount of speculation as to its precise date of release BoyGenius got an official letter sent to all corporate AT&T employees, according to the mail,the Apple iPhone launch will take place on June 15th with the launch period extended...
iPhone support GSM Quad-band (MHz: 850, 900, 1800, 1900), I think it should need a Sim card.
New Posts  All Forums: