or Connect

Posts by iluomo

You know, it's really weird, but I think I can see those icons just fine on that 7 inch screen. Just like I can on my 3.5 inch screen on my iPhone. Wow, that's just amazing! Well, actually, it's not amazing, because the statement that 7 inchs is not the optimal size for viewing icons and content on a tablet (made by our former great leader - may he RIP... and I mean that sincerely) was huge load of BS. I want a 7 inch iPad. It would be perfect for me. I would...
I use Square and really like the aesthetic. Also, they will transfer your funds into your linked bank account the next day now. PayPal takes two to three days. But Square is charging .05% more. I may add this to my bag, but only if it's a big job and I want to save some money on the transaction.
I want a 7.85" iPad. I want it, I want it, I want it. Kindle Fire sucks, but it's the perfect size for moi. I would not line up to buy iPad Mini, but as soon as the heaving throng of rabid morons - which would include many proclaimers that a 7" model would never happen - dissipated, I would waltz into an Apple Store - and I mean that, I would put Strauss on my iPod and waltz in - and snap one up.
One quote comes to mind: "Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread."
Yeah, that ole ATT iPhone will have the latest & greatest... And still won't be able to call from places my Verizon iPhone can. Enjoy all those new features!
I am a professional consultant and I actually disagree with the choice in the example, namely, that it's always wise to just run all updates from Apple right from the get go. Unless I know it's been in the wild for a few weeks & that there are known issues, I advise clients to wait a bit and shoot me an email to see if all will be well given their particular implementation. I don't charge for this. Admittedly, most users will be fine and can do updates themselves. But I...
Can't help you on #2, but this is from Amazon: System Requirements A Mac computer with an Intel processor Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later 1 GB of RAM recommended 2.5 GB of available hard disk space HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus) DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network) 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor Additional items or services are required to use some features Certain online functionality...
First, I've got one and it rocks. Not only is it amazing in terms of design and functionality, I'm almost ashamed to say it has definitely improved my reception in San Francisco, one of the known bad spots for iPhone call dropping. I still drop calls in places I already know about that have horrible reception, but overall it is a measurably better than my old 3GS. With that said, at first I was dismissive of all the complaints. Sure, I could and can make the bars...
I'm looking forward to the release of this iTablet/iSlate/iChalkboard gizmo just so I can find out why I would want one. I guess it's because I'm not into games (which I do recognize a lot of people are) and that I'm happy enough with my Kindle for iPhone that I don't see the need to lug around another, larger devise. I have a 13 inch MacBook Pro for bigger projects. So, at this point, I can't imagine why I would need this thing. I'll admit, if any company could create...
Where do you use your phone in SF? It seems inconceivable that you use it around the city much. It's astonishing to me how bad AT&T coverage is. I know the difference because I was on Verizon before. Maybe you think it's good because that's all you've known. But I curse AT&T nearly every day. I never go longer than a day or so without a dropped call or some sort of lacking in service. And this is in my car or outside, not in a building.Yesterday, for example, I...