or Connect

Posts by iluomo

Thanks for your post, 8. I know you're right about toggling to Edge. I just forget sometimes and it's a pain when I do. I hope this AT&T guy is right about improvements coming in '09...
[QUOTE}Might I suggest you stop expecting your phone to work in an elevator?[/QUOTE] I suggest you drop the smug attitude and stop assuming things. I am an IT consultant and deal with unreasonable expectation all day long. I do not have unreasonable expectations. I have no idea what you do, but I travel for my work every day in and around the city and speak with clients between appointment. My cell phone is to a very large extent how I work. Examples of...
I curse AT&T literally every day here in San Francisco. I was a Verizon customer before and rarely had dropped calls here in the city. And their customer service, both technical and account-wise, was INCREDIBLE. I switched to AT&T with a heavy heart to (surprise!) get an iPhone. Since then, my few encounters with customer support have been a royal pain and my dropped calls have gone up exponentially. It is a true testament to how much I love the iPhone that I have...
Is this considered journalistic license or something? Otherwise, I don't get it. In my experience, this has always been done anonymously. But his guy is putting his mug up on the net for all to see. Do they have immunity? Is this question addressed somewhere that I missed? I'm genuinely asking.