or Connect

Posts by penchanted

"Weave will be cross-platform, meaning it can work with devices that are running Brillo, or any other low-end operating system"
Bromwich has gone beyond the court's mission of monitoring Apple's e-books arrangements as the court's "give pause" comment highlights. I wouldn't be surprised if the court doesn't send a memo to Bromwich reminding him of his mission.
I have app notifications turned on for only a very few apps. Of course I don't respond to them as much as other users might.
I agree. Apple needs to get in the game sooner than later. All they need is enough content from the majors.
I have a suprventricular tachycardia which is hard to diagnose unless someone happens to be measuring their heart rate when it happens. Before I was on medication my heart rate would sometimes hit over 200 and then quickly come back down to my typical resting heart rate around 63. Since I have been on medication I typically top out in the 130s if sitting or the 180s if running. Your not likely to die with a high momentary reading.
I was in a Trader Joe's yesterday here in Las Vegas and they didn't have the new POSTs. If they are supposed to be switching this on today, it looks like some stores aren't going to make it.
The only thing that really going to make a difference is the institutional investors. Musk, at 25%, has influence but a good offer from Apple would require him to present the offer to the board or risk law suits. I suspect a number of investors would approve of an offer that makes them money.
Apple would not attempt a hostile takeover - it's never been their style (at least to-date).
Musk's preference would not really matter if the right offer was made since Tesla is publicly traded.
What would it take for you to consider using Maps? Better data? That would be the reason for doing a deal. I like the idea mentioned above where Apple would be part of the European car manufacturer consortium possibly just as a perpetual licensee of raw data.