or Connect

Posts by ZagMac

If there needs to be a differentiator between Touch and Pad in order for both to remain viable, there's an answer that makes me very excited: Turn the Touch into the first true mobile wireless device that replaces a camera. The obvious omission from all but 1 or 2 (in Korea or China only, I believe) of the cameras on phones or smartphones out there? Optical zoom. I can see not building that expensive option in when needing Touch to be mass-market. But with Phone and...
As a Touch user, the wifi-only limitation doesn't bother me one bit. And as existing Netflix subscriber, this is great.
Fledgling? Please don't give me reasons to think one of my favorite sites is managed by a 13 yr old trying to use big-boy words.
#1 thing presently reducing my App useage (or else I'd be just like this post) is the mess the Apps become on my Touch. I know the screens can be customized, but once I filled a couple pages and things atarted to spill over, it would take more time than I've been willing to commit to clean it all up. I don't understand why iTunes interface cannot also be used to arrange Apps on various screens (example o what I need: ability to insert a blank page in middle, not just at...
T-Mobile has recently ranked 2nd overall by (credible) studies such as JD Power & Asscociates & Consumers Union (Consumer Reports mag). I looked into this after seeing, in a single day Sprint, Verizon and at&t all claim in some form to be best. at&t is the most laughable, since they have finished behind multiple carriers consistently of late their. Their "best coverage" claim based on number of countries in which they have a roaming agreement. Talk about misleading;...
I also was able to download yesterday with no problem. I may be the only neutral party on Cover Flow use! I don't hate it, don't love it, it just is there to use. As my first-ever participation in beta trial of a paid app, I have a seriously neophyte question: If you are a beta user do you have to pay for the real version when it comes out? Or are you grandfathered in as some sort of "payment" for participating before they sell it to the masses? My guess is you keep the...
Any idas on when I can sync Contacts and Calendar to my Mac from my Touch, if the Touch is receiving them from my work-based Microsoft Exhange? It is killing me to have my work laptop, Blackberry, mobile & Touch all constantly updating each other and accurate, then left with home machine on an island of innaccuracy. That and having .me contacts/calendar not actually reflect all the Contacts that are on my Touch when I'm using a browser, to boot. There has to be a way!
Right!! Once a screen fills, if I want another screen of "like" Apps to come next, I have to slide screen after screen worth over. This should all be manipulatable in a much more robust way. If not in iTunes, which seems easiest to me but strikes me as not in Jobs' master plan, at least give me more on the device. My Touch is now a mess. So what happens? I don't use many of the Apps. And since I don't use those, why would I pay for more of them just to not use? ...
By pure coincidence, the song playing on my Touch as I read this article was Fleetwood Mac's Songbird (frankly not one of their best efforts, actually). I wasn't thinking this was something I'd download, but the Gods of Music may be trying to tell me something. I don't see any comments about how this product might spur innovation in iTunes. Whether you use Songbird or not, isn't that a good development?
Mommy, Daddy, stop it. I'm so scared when you yell. Don't get divorced. I'll be good, I promise...