or Connect

Posts by ZagMac

Why do people reply (sarcastically, angrily, with child-like grammar skills) to a post about issues with the service using only their own experience? Are you really under the impression that if the service worked for you, or worked during a specific timeframe, that everyone else's experience is/was the same? I understand people with low intelligence can't pretend to be smart with any success. Wouldn't staying out of the discussion altogether be a better path than exposing...
I've read enough of your posts to know you are far more inteligent than to think the email quoted above actually serves the purpose of notifying paying users of an outage properly.
Oooohhh....Daddy want....
I tried Hulu. Seems to work fine, but misses the major point for me: I buy/rent video content from iTunes only to watch via iPods or AppleTV. No interest in sitting at my computer longer than I have to, certainly not to watch TV. So NBC and I have parted ways. Too bad, too, as I'm addicted to The Office and can watch every episode over and over again (as long as it is commercial free and where I want it to be) after purchasing.
I agree that the wireless sibsidy game now complicates the iPod family's pricing structure. And yes, if the benchmark is the discounted iPhone prices out there (or even the full price version) than your predictions are something to consider. But it seems to me Apple will perhaps treat the pricing structure of iPhone as a seperate beast than rest of lineup. Too many complications (from at&t-only option to size of Nano to Touch's "mini-tablet" potential and so on) keep it...
Being in the U.S., I'm ignorant to the current trends in 3G and beyond. But watching worldwide devices, it appears dual cameras is de-facto standard for them. This enables video calls. My question is, how prevalent are the actual calls, themselves? Is this something folks overseas (or if you're reading this from outside U.S., underseas?) are doing like crazy? I've never had the opportunity, but don't feel like I'd be using as more of a novelty. But my business...
I think I've been in the camp of over-paying for my .Mac service, but I was happy to do so. One of the warm-fuzzies that kept me from abandoning the pricey service, ok 2 of them, were the iCards and the web-access to my bookmarks. The iCards were simple to use and unique to Mac. No ads, no BS, just an easy benefit to use. No other site to go to when I read an email online and wanted a more cheerful reply than simple email would be. Why remove? They must cost almost...
My window was much shorter, as emails were back by 5 pm PDT when I got home. But it knocked my Blackberry offline, and has not been sending/delivering email from .Mac account ever since. Weird, since everything else about .Mac & other Blackberry accounts just fine. Not looking for help, as I can call Care and seems more of a BB issue, but it sure seems like an odd occurance to me.
Are people interpretting this statement to mean there is $9 premium on using the dvice each month? My read, based on the grammar and their previous pricing model before the device available, is that all you need to do is make a one-time purchase of the box, then use the service for free each month as a feature of your existing qualifying plan. Thoughts? (Sorry if I missed someone catching this already...I'm reading AI quickly while I should be working)
Well-said. The black or white responses to this article remind me why I have a love/hate relationship with reading all the posts. No single device is right for everyone, nor can the whole market for either be encapsulated with a single statement of what it's consumers want. I work for a competing wireless company to at&t, and yes I would love to have the iPhone as an option for us. But despite my growing Apple loyalty, the iPhone it's current state is not for me. A...