or Connect

Posts by ZagMac

The TV shows are already priced higher than I am willing to spend, in all but a few cases. Except for shows like The Office that I want to watch multiple times, paying $1.99 or $3.99 for a show I'm not likely to watch more than once is not ok with me. For $.99, I would do more. Worthless to me if they come back at higher prices like they want to. But if they convinced Steve to limit my Handbrake'd files, then I'm going to have a problem. Well, I'll live just fine...
Given the various environments I listen to music in, bit rate not as important to me. And I'm too short-sighted to care much about being locked-in to the Apple world of music. So it all comes down to ease of use and being a good experience for me right now. And Amazon's store, while technically very easy to use, is just not a very good customer experience. I won't bore anyone with details, since everyone has their own opinion if they've used it, but as a guy who spends...
Before anyone dismisses this apparently ill-conceived idea, remember how successful it was for 2 sinking ships in KMART & Sears to join forces and domina....ok, dismiss 'til your heart's content.....
I'm confused by the wording choice. Does "unofficial" app being added mean user jailbroke? If yes, results are impossible, since more users have unofficial app than have broken. But I'm wondering if "unofficial" app simply refers to the web apps and widget creation that are offiically supported, just not coming from Apple? Seems a strange confluence of terminology in the discussion. But if it's the latter, than all makes sense and users answered acurately. As a Touch...
Amen. Why else in the world would I have music videos? iTunes allows this; has since music videos have been available. While I may have some Apple TV experts: Is this normal? My AppleTV doesn't always appear in iTunes. I leave it on, as with my Mac. It is connecting via an always on Airport Extreme. My Mac goes into power save. When I return and open iTunes, Apple TV is there the first few times, but inevitably stops appearing. If I want to manage it, I then need...
Everyone's opinion is their own and valid, but using "everybody already knows..." in support of your opinion is misguided. Look no further than research into dieters who view a scale daily versus those who do not. Tracking progress is critical. Social interaction (i.e. telling friends what you are doing and having them ask you about your progress) is critical. Delivering instruction to those who may not know what excercises, weight, reps, order, etc. they need is...
What am I missing? Apple sells 8GB & 16GB iPhone as of, what, February?
Why, exactly, wasn't the plan for tracking iPhone revenue, right out of the gate, not based on revenue per unit, plus whatever CONFIRMED at&t revenue sharing they had? All parties involved must have been keenly aware that they were not locking out use on other carriers forever, and that this would happen? Not saying they knew how big it would be, but they knew some would do it.
Sarcasm
Shoot, just ordered my touch when 32 GB released. Guess I'll have to pay $20 for an upgrade....