or Connect

Posts by nagromme

Two good choices. Can't go wrong!
Better to do something off-base, misguided, unfocussed, and poorly-directed, than to do nothing at all. And it does help (a little) to keep this real and important issue in the eye of the public and media. An issue that matters far more than anyone's "inconvenience" or a trivial drop of a corporation's profit ocean. Anyone who thinks police treatment of blacks is not a huge and nationwide problem hasn't seen what I've seen (and has probably seen an awful lot of sand around...
That's as close as he can get to the tree. The iPhone 6 Plus won't fit through the door.
I really like Yosemite, but it's full of small issues that affect only some situations. For me on a new Mac Pro: I had audio problems (found an obscure solution) and Bluetooth problems (no solution: if I enable Handoff, my keyboard is dead). It's close! But I wouldn't recommend people install it yet (nor iOS 8 for that matter--which I also like but has its issues still). Fast forward another update or 3 and both OS's should be where we want them. It's time for Apple...
That's nothing compared to the delays until Android developers deliver actual 64-bit benefits...
"As explained by the publication, users attempting to sync an iPod with an iTunes library containing music from a rival service, such as RealNetworks, would see an ambiguous error message without prompting them to perform a factory reset. After restoring the device, users would find all non-iTunes music had disappeared." That doesn't even make sense to me. Users would find all iTunes music had disappeared too! And your contacts and calendars and high scores in Parachute!...
Can you still access your past bookmarked songs in Pandora? I have so many, and each update I'm afraid to lose the list!
For Bioshock, nothing but a mouse will cut it!
If all someone wants is a cheap YouTube player for a little kid, they should at least not have to worry about security and privacy. That's a niche Android could serve well IF it were actually secure in practice.
They FINALLY went from copying the 2008 iPhone 3G to copying the 2010 iPhone 4. But there are still exciting new places they can go!