or Connect

Posts by nagromme

They say they will roll out in the coming months in "ONE U.S. market," with availability determined by "consumer population." Translation: "Between now and November, we hope to begin a rollout in the Okenfenokee market."
So cool! Instead of a doorbell, I'm going to have a button that orders a crowbar.
Say what you will, but these Chronebook products have real value and a reason to exist. Somewhere between iPad and MacBook, there are certain users I'd recommend a Chromebook to without hesitation. And if they're not long-lasting... The waste would be a shame, but at those prices, just buy another! An iPad with a GOOD keyboard is probably better for most people--and costs more too. Sometimes money IS an object. Better a decent Chromebook (I'm sure some exist) than some...
No problems here.
Solar is a valuable PART of escaping the fossil fuel crisis. For a residential home, solar on the roof CAN supply you 100%--and you don't have to be in the desert. (But because of the energy/waste that can go into making the panels, I advocate focusing on newer methods/kinds.) Industrial users are going to need empty land... but so do manufacturing plants (not to mention strip mines for coal). The sun also powers wind, which is another part. Increased power efficiency...
Check out the bloat on that camera hump too! That tiny iPhone 6 ring doesn't seem so bad now!
Kind of neat--but if I'm going to use a printer I can simulate the watch in real life. Maybe it's more effective than I think, though. Can someone make an app that simulates using this app for me?
If there's a backlit revision and the keys aren't black, that would be insane: - Macs haven't been white for years. They all have black trim. - Backlighting always improves visibility against black keys. Against white keys, it sometimes REDUCES visibility.
I want to hear how Ives got locked up in the White Dimension, whether he went voluntarily, and how often he does or doesn't visit this world.
I'm not sure what the personal phones of Apple execs told us about the iPhone....