or Connect

Posts by nagromme

I blame parents for punching in a credit card number, not stopping to think about whether they themselves even understand the system, and then handing an Internet-connected device to small children unsupervised. That said, anyone can make a mistake, and a change to reduce mistakes is a good change. Necessary? Well, how many other mistakes can one make with an Internet device and Apple services? Should Apple warn you if you enter a phone number into a web form to "be sure...
Updates through Play services can't fix stuff OUTSIDE of Play services. The handset vendor is still needed then--but instead, they abandon their devices and push the next one!
Less likely to REPORT broken phones. That phrasing is key. Until we stop shaming phone-breakers, these incidents will continue to go unreported.
It's not an AI conceit; I'd prefer "touch devices" or something over the phrase "mobile devices," since "mobile devices" sounds like it could include cameras and Zippo lighters. But "mobile devices" has become a well-understood term for the various modern iPhone-inspired smartphones and tablets.Meanwhile, it's simply useful and reasonable to look at the computing market as a whole, touch and traditional OS's alike, and AI is not unique in doing so. It's useful to look at...
Seems reasonable to me: - Telling your PIN to a retail employee is certainly unacceptable. - They are seeking a solution, not a payout. Apple is a leader in this stuff and I'm sure a fix will come. If not VoiceOver (due to potentially loud background) then a Bluetooth tactile numpad located in the store and paired with one of the units, ready to call on when the situation arises.
Two accidental leaks: maybe the same? The way Samsung used the info: not the same.
Leave the optical drive at home! But if you do need it on the go, Apple's external is tiny. For that rare need, it's doable. I would like to see Kensington slots return--they have their uses.
That's no spaceship. It's a fruit bowl.
I'll take an add-on aftermarket screen that looks like that, please! I want CarPlay... but I already have a car.
There we go. The only fact needed to know that the 5C is a success at one if its two missions: bolster the midrange.(I also suspect there is a second mission: phase one of a planned split into two more-different iPhone lines in future. More than just the traditional spec delta. Paving the way for a choice of size?)