or Connect

Posts by nagromme

Apple communications practice: measure twice, cut once.
People who say that all the affected employees (not just this one representative) should just accept this because they are lucky to be alive and working at all... Why shouldn't the same logic apply to Apple, Google and the other companies who did wrong? Why automatically side with the corporations? Shouldn't they "just be grateful" they were able to have talented employees and mess with those employees' lives for so many years while profiting from their labors? The amount...
Love the AR.Drone 2.0 (cautiously flown in only the best conditions because I'm chicken), and if I didn't already have that, I love how one's more compact. The Rift thing sounds cool... and utterly nauseating. And not stereoscopic, which defeats (much of) the point of Oculus Rift. As for the controls, I never minded the on-screen control, especially tilt-based relative mode. I would consider joysticks a step down%u2014until you fly far away maybe. I'd love the added...
"Lee, who came in to work only on Wednesday afternoons every other week, has said he wishes to spend more time with his family."
It's just a big iPod Touch!%u2122
Anti-Apple Headline Service: Top Leadership Abandoning Apple's Sinking Ship After a Mere Two Decades Trying to Slow the Decline
How does Apple vs. Android satisfaction rate among people who have used BOTH? Very different numbers I am certain. I know so many people who have such problems with Android--but have never tried an iPhone and quite rightly feel that ANY smartphone is awesome compared to when we had none. So they say they LOVE their phone despite the frequent problems with malware, battery drain, and lack of the apps I love that they can't have. It's exactly like people who used to love...
Sounds totally honest to me: "will continue to operate as a standalone app"... true, even if that means "for a short time after we transmit this statement"; still true. "there are no plans to change that or commingle data with Facebook"... also true, even if those plans DID exist soon after.
Staples was the second-largest worldwide? THAT is the surprise for me! Maybe Samsung is right and pens really ARE where it's at...
Anything involving sharks? Or death rays?