or Connect

Posts by nagromme

The biggest threat to PayPal is their own awful, convoluted, stagnant system. It's like a throwback to 1995.
To the haters: one size of HQ does NOT fit all. Choice is good.
Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. Sell the sizzle, not the steak. Developers will again tell Samsung: not this! Samsung can make a few of their own hacky, redundant apps support new hardware features, but third-party support will be poor as usual. Which is why combining OS and hardware from two companies with conflicting interests is never a good idea.
OK, sounds like reasonable component of a plan, but... A) Is it two $10k scholarships per minute? Or just two, period? Speaking as a white male who has had plenty of childhood AND career advantages from my race (and where that race put me to grow up) ALONE... two is not much to level things out. B) It would suck to be an Aboriginal Australian kid.
"We are deeply conscious of fashion, and this giant sharp-edged arm-brick avoids it at all costs. We've used scratch-resistant sapphire to insure pristine transparent fragments when it shatters on the edge of a door. Until that happens, you can enjoy our lower-than-centered display, which brings awkwardness akin to the Moto360's flat-tire edge to a whole new shape we like to call: the Rectangle!" Seriously--companies have been running WAY too hard chasing Apple rumors!...
BREAKING NEWS: Price Unknown for Unknown Product JUST IN: Commenters Commenting on Price Being Too High or Low for Unknown Product
Since ergonomic keyboards sometimes tilt AWAY from the user, I've assumed that's the best angle (as long as a wrist rest is involved). So I never understood why it's good to make a flat keyboard tilt the wrong way, towards you (making the laptop wrist rest less useful in the process). I know many of us have habits from typewriter-inspired tilted desktop keyboards, but is it truly ergonomic to prolong that habit? I can see people might WANT their laptop to match their...
Screen always visible (without weird twitches or gestures) or not? Battery life for days, or not? If those don't have good answers, then chasing the "watch" concept is barking up the wrong tree. Still, throw enough stuff at the wall, and a some of it will be right for some small segment out there. At least it looks watch-like! Motorola failed in that attempt.
Ha! The music photo actually made me wonder if Android's latency nightmare was over, and actual music production was now possible. But she's just amplifying "psychic energy" by drawing while standing NEAR music equipment? Android's music capability may be minimal, but being NEAR irrelevant music gear is within its power.
Prompt only happens sometimes? Apple's fault. Easy to fix.