or Connect

Posts by coffeetime

iPhoto for iOS 1.0.1 didn't fix a very annoying issue that is keeping me from using it at all.  Using the Mac version of iPhoto, I've scanned in thousands of photos from old scrapbooks, and manually set their dates/times as best as I could so when I open an Event, they all appear in chronological order.  Once synced with my iPhone and opened up in iPhoto 1.0.1, the date/time changes are all gone, defaulting back to when the images were scanned in.  That destroys the...
Apple needs to fix iPhoto for iOS.  Manually-changed dates entered on the Mac version of iPhoto don't come across to the iOS version.
I've held on to much of my "old Mac" collection from years past. A couple of Mac 512Ks, external 400K floppy drive, external 10MB serial port-connected hard drive, the original "phonebook" Mac programming guide, a box set of BeOS, and a bunch of Apple-branded nicknacks from old trade shows and Apple reps. I wish I'd have kept my original 128K Mac, complete with the engraved names inside the back case, but I upgraded it to a Mac Plus and subsequently gave it to my niece.
I have the latest Apple TV on our big screen, and the previous model on our bedroom TV. When watching streaming Netflix, I didn't see any option to search for or watch 1080p content. Is it just automatic whenever such content becomes available?
Seeing every "channel" on one screen makes it look like Apple TV has more to offer than before. As for me, it's basically Netflix and iTunes to rent movies, with an occasional diversion to our two computers for music and photos. In other words, the new UI isn't a big deal.
The last time Obama was providing a gift to the Brits, it was a Walmart-quality set of old DVDs that wouldn't play on European equipment. Maybe this time around, he's going to hit up Ive for a "free" $50 iTunes card that he'll re-gift to Cameron. At least that should work.
Save us, Obi Wan "Chuck" Schumer, you're our only hope!
I'm surprised that Apple is looking for its second Seattle store in Downtown Seattle. My guess would've been the recently-renovated Northgate Mall, which is adjacent to I-5 just a few miles south of Seattle's northern city limits boundary.
I wish Apple would bring the Visualizer feature to Apple TV. I'd love to listen to music on our big-screen while being sucked into the hypnotic pattern and colors.
As an owner of a patent myself, I thought they had a 17-year lifespan. If so, then why is Apple even interested in owning early-1990 patents?