or Connect

Posts by coffeetime

The last time Obama was providing a gift to the Brits, it was a Walmart-quality set of old DVDs that wouldn't play on European equipment. Maybe this time around, he's going to hit up Ive for a "free" $50 iTunes card that he'll re-gift to Cameron. At least that should work.
Save us, Obi Wan "Chuck" Schumer, you're our only hope!
I'm surprised that Apple is looking for its second Seattle store in Downtown Seattle. My guess would've been the recently-renovated Northgate Mall, which is adjacent to I-5 just a few miles south of Seattle's northern city limits boundary.
I wish Apple would bring the Visualizer feature to Apple TV. I'd love to listen to music on our big-screen while being sucked into the hypnotic pattern and colors.
As an owner of a patent myself, I thought they had a 17-year lifespan. If so, then why is Apple even interested in owning early-1990 patents?
Such as returning scroll bar arrows to the user interface. Create an option to turn them on and off if you must, but lack of scroll arrows have been the most maddening change from Snow Leopard to Lion for this user.
Last night's "The Simpson's" was a pretty funny Apple (er, "Mapple") themed episode. Homer walked into a Mapple store, and watched as a rotating MacBook Air-lookalike completely vanished whenever it turned thin-side to the camera. I can see a future episode, with Homer fumbling and bumbling around in a store with just one "real" wall.
Have you tried the Star Walk app? It'll give you an idea of how this would work.
Apple, give us back our fracking scroll bar arrows!!!
We saw it in 3D at the huge IMAX theatre in North Seattle when it first came out. I just don't think that watching it again - even on our 67" big-screen HDTV set - will be able to top that.