or Connect

Posts by GregoriusM

Bought it. Like it. Works great on my 5S on iOS 8.0.2. I can take all the pics I want and much more easily preview and delete the ones I don't want - all for a measly 99 cents. This will help greatly in reducing my digital photo overload.
I've read other places that Apple will return to Samsung for the 14 nm process in next year's phones. Yes, this is a lot of money lost by Samsung this year, but I agree with the poster above that Apple is diversifying, and that this is not really a punishment of Samsung, just a solid business choice. Next year Samsung has the edge in going to 14 nm that TSMC doesn't have.   Either way, it's good for Apple, and us. :-)
People didn't get the first joke and are missing it again now. Gruber is not saying NFC will be in the next iPhone. He is joking that he doesn't know one way or the other, just like he wasn't predicting anything with his last joke. Sigh... People.
iPad mini non-retina is an A5-based tablet as well.
 No CMYK support and yet it has been "upgraded" for the Mac Pro. Huh? :-/
@ GadgetCanada V2: Keep trying. My mid-2007 iMac wouldn't allow me to update due to not meeting the minimum specs. I tried at least a dozen times, and then when it was updating some other software... I think when I clicked on Update All (although that gave me the same error every other time)... the iMovie update downloaded, installed, and works just fine.
 See my post above about how it downloaded and is working, although it still shows 1 Update even though iMovie shows as Updated. If I click on Update All, it gives me the same error message about iMovie 10.0, which is nicely running on my iMac. As I said above: Greg = happy :-)
@ TS   Well, apparently if you click on Update beside iMovie 10.0 a dozen times, and get an error message a dozen times, over the space of an hour, and then just leave the Mac App Store app open for another half hour, it decides to download the iMovie 10.0 app all by itself and install it.   Opened it. Works fine!   Greg = happy!   :-)
 Greg ≠ happy
 I would have thought though that if my iMac was updateable to the latest OS, that the entire machine would be supported. I guess not?!!!?