or Connect

Posts by Napoleon_PhoneApart

And then Apple will sell a billion iPhone 6's and the analysts will scratch their pointy heads.
They've both just been told they're not getting reserved parking slots at the Spaceship.
Does it also delay Facebook posting until you're done driving in North Carolina?
Agreed. I remember all the speculation about the name of the iPhone 5.
They weren't wondering about the original iPhone back in 1997, either. I'd imagine that the iPhone has a much bigger user base than the Mac Pro. Just a wild guess.  
Because that's what we do this time of year. Until we see the finished Apple product, almost anything is fair game.
I tend to ignore specs like this when a dual-core cpu can beat a quad-core cpu in benchmark testing. Spec numbers are so misleading, but they look good when consumers don't know any better.
It was hard to tell.
You're joking, right? I'm sure the headphone jack and lightning port will be the same size. 3D renderings are probably not the most accurate models to go by.
Agreed. Fit and finish can make a drastic difference in one's perception of a device. If the 4.7" iPhone 6 is indeed true, I'm anxious to see the finished product!