or Connect

Posts by Creatine

It has been a while since I have visited this forum, but I guess thats because it has been a while since I have had any problems with my mac(s).   I have a macbook pro with a 2GHz intel core i7 and 4gb of ram.  I am running OSX 10.8.1 and now I can't get anything to work right.   My comp was working perfectly fine until two nights ago when the computer suddenly shut down when I was speaking to someone on skype.     After rebooting the comp is now ridiculously...
I think imma try out transit, I remember using it and likeing it for OS9, hopefully its just as good now. thanks,
I am using OS 10.1.3 or something, and won't update to Jaguar for at least another week. I was wondering what everyones favorite FTP program is for X since right now i am still using my old INterarchy and forced to start up Classic everytime I want to use it. Thanks
fourty tow doesn't seem to be working, I tried the higher version, the fourty two dvd vx plus...but that one doesn't do jack and the first version requires 10.2.3 so I gotta wait till I update for those...
I havn't been to these boreds in a while, to busy to read up on all my apple stuff(been taking a lot of crap lately since I honostly know jack about the new line up and havn't heard any news)....but I finally really need my computer again and theres a couple problems I am facing now. Anyone remember the aps they had for OS9 to copy a DVD movie entirely onto my HD? I got a DVD thats region 2(a car video from Japan) and I really want to copy it onto my HD since its my...
sorry for the quality, I was in a rush when I optomized the image and accidently took out a few pixels so the resolution is really low. It should give you the basic idea though, the X is where my text is, the stuff to the left of that is the navigation. When I make the X area to big the navigation side gets larger and splits up the buttons, no matter how I play around trynna set the navigations side to one certain size they all keep getting larger, The navigation...
bump, help please
I am a fairly ignorant guy to web design and I am having trouble with my site for go live. I made the layout in image ready and just sliced it up and had it to do the HTML code for the site. It came out like I wanted with the upside down regular L shape(main image at the top and goin down the left is the navigation) Navigation is in buttons so the table is all there devided into rows and the rows are all merged into one at the right of the main navigation colum. ...
thanks, now I know where to put the fonts at least!
I figure this has been asked before yet I have literally been out of it and havn't learned much about OSX. I have been trynna get the fonts to work. What do I do when OSX tells me "fonts folder cannot be modified" I am using the .ttf files that I am supposed to. Plus where do you guys find any good free fonts? I need some for a small web project I just started. Thanks!