or Connect

Posts by bill42

Jobs wasn't pushed to leave Apple in 1986. You meant 1996.
Well you are one of the lucky ones, but you'd be the first I ever met. Every poweruser I know has frequent trouble syncing their iPhones. I have spent 5+ hours on the phone with apple support in the last few years trying to resolve the many sync issues for which there are no solutions on the apple discussion threads after years of the same problems. These problems are mostly revolving around syncing photo libraries with iPhoto but I also often have issues with keeping...
I love my very apple-like Nest and this news troubles me... The Nest is a very un-Android-like device. I hope they don't ruin it.
A music debate on AppleInsider!   I grew up in the 70's and 80's and was raised on 80's pop and "new Wave". It was fun and new but 99% of it is extremely simple and childish when I listen to my old favorites today. There has never been a better time for music than today. Lorde is 17 and her songs are more unique and complex than almost everything from the 80s. But there are always great songs made in every decade. Most music is crap, but you can find moving songs from...
Love my NEST. Also love their tech support. They are a new company and they strive to keep customers happy. Their support and the user experience is very Apple-like.
Agreed. A phone should be as small as possible. When I want to read the NY Times I use an iPad. Men keep phones in their pockets. Make a big phablet for women- fine. Just don't get rid of the thin narrow phones as an option.
WHere's all the WIRES?? I get the wireless keyboard and mouse but I didn't know the screen and macPro are wireless as well!
nice monkey face.
 +1Life is too short to type 4 digits to access your phone 55 times a day. Maybe if I was the president, or a secret agent.. It would be a matter of national security if someone were to like, read my emails if they stole my phone.
2nd gen Nest user. These other devices that some think are competitors are like comparing an iPhone5 to an old blackberry. My nest is amazing. The iPhone app duplicating the nest screen couldn't be simpler. My house has a more uniform temperature thanks to the Nest intelligence. The Nest is perfect in every way.