or Connect

Posts by downdinoiling

Same here! Bought in May 2005. Only had a problem once with it when EyeTV for DTT caused a Kernal Panic. I did buy last year the 24" iMac 2.8Ghz and promptly sent it back. Loved the speed. Hated the display.
I bought the glossy iMac and promptly sent it back. Fabulous technology inside compared to my White iMac G5 20-inch 2.0Ghz PPC. Which I will keep until it packs up altogether and says "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!"
In 2007 I spent £15 topping up my Orange phone. So far in 2008 I've already spent £15 topping up my phone. Oh God I must cut down on this extravagance right now! I also get 1825 free Texts a year with this phone because in 2005 I bought from Sainsbury's a £25 Text Card that they actually sold for £2.50. This entitles you to 5 free Texts per day for 1 Year. Fortunately for me Orange have never stopped the offer and I have continued to get these free Texts 2 and a half...
I dragged my sorry gluteus maximus into PC World a while back and they had the pre-aluminium 20' and 24' intel iMacs , the current 20' and 24' iMacs all lined up in a row, with the older versions all on sale. The differences between the 24' displays was very obvious to the naked eye. The older display looked really poor, the colours seemed very dull and the text in the menu bar had fuzzy edges. The new 24' looked fantastic but there was no way I was going to buy it even...