or Connect

Posts by Mike Fix

well this looks f**king horrible.
I wish Apple would do a better job and making their products useless to thieves. Better lockout and reactivation tech.
It's iTunes for children and old people.
If it has anything to do with professional users, it wouldn't surprise me if Apple is dumping it. Apple doesn't give a shit about professional video/audio users. Painfully obvious by the complete lack of Mac Pro updates. No Quicktime X Pro, and that crappy first run of Final Cut Pro X which I don't know a single person in the industry that uses it. They're all still using v7, or switched to Avid.
Maybe the market is reacting to how the company is doing without Steve. There's been a lot of mistakes and very little being done about them. The product lines are turning into a mess with updates taking longer and then delays in delivery. If we're seeing the future of Apple, we will soon be talking about the good ol' days in the not too distant future.
Already jumped through the hoop for one transition. The next hoop will be to PCs that run the software I need. I'd have a hard time seeing professionals staying with Apple if they did this.
Yes, it's true. Apple does with it's Macs that PC makers are afraid to do. WAIT FOREVER TO UPDATE THEM.
$500 more for a flash drive, retina display...but a slower processor!?!?! Or comparing retina to retina, $300 difference for for 128gb more storage!?!?!
While waiting for an update.  Anyone have good current hackintosh plans?  I need a temporary upgrade 'til the new pro is released.  Would rather not give up OS X.
Every time Apple adds "PRO" onto any of their software titles, it just means it's now unusable by professionals.