or Connect

Posts by Mike Fix

This wasn't a bone they threw, it was a finger.
WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!!
I'm just hoping they didn't bother announcing it since it's really just a speed bump, and some new ports and stuff.  No real wow factor.  I hope I see it in the store when it opens back up.
MD770LL/A – K5BPLUS,BETTER, BTR-USA    single fast 8 core? MD771LL/A – K5BPLUS,BEST,BTR-USA    slower dual 8 core? MD772LL/A – K5BPLUS,ULTIMATE,BTR-USA   fast dual 8 core?
MD770LL/A – K5BPLUS,BETTER, BTR-USA  MD771LL/A – K5BPLUS,BEST,BTR-USA  MD772LL/A – K5BPLUS,ULTIMATE,BTR-USA   Anyone care to speculate on the specs?    
MD770LL/A – K5BPLUS,BETTER, BTR-USA  MD771LL/A – K5BPLUS,BEST,BTR-USA  MD772LL/A – K5BPLUS,ULTIMATE,BTR-USA   Anyone care to speculate on the configurations?
Marvin, you're obviously very bright and resourceful, but some real world professional experience would do you wonders.  
It gives your laptop a few extra ports.  That does not make a laptop into a desktop.  
This is a very poor decision by Apple and to me, simply scary.   And for everyone else, what happens when Facebook is just another deadspace?  
I hope this is true.  Looking forward to a new box!  I hope it's around Mid-July or sooner...  I'll be done with the movie project I'm on and free to upgrade!