or Connect

Posts by sandor

you should be fine, as it doesn't sound like Apple is axing iTunes, simply adding more value. SInce you probably aren't purchasing media from the iTunes store, your music collection and your usage will be unaffected.
somebody has to get the short end of the stick.
no, you get mobile me for one year from today. icloud doesnt have an email service, only 5 GB storage instead of 20 GB and no iWeb/hosting. pretty fair i believe on Apple's part.
? it is simply Steve Jobs walking on stage with a giant picture of the Carolina data center being projected behind him... no hack.
kind of a moot point if the whole iOS 5 upgrade is about being "PC-less"
im cautiously optimistic. i'll wait for a final decision until i try it out for myself "in the wild"
On the other hand, Apple used SCSI for internal drives through most of the late '80s and early '90s.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...co=MTc5OTU4MjAi highlighted the important part...
considering the "rising" portion took a good 20 years, i dont see much to be concerned with.... i've been using Macintosh since its inception in 1984, and still find it amazing that it has taken so long for the OS to begin to "catch on" with the masses.
then question the content of the whole article, since none of it is anything new - as noted in the article, there have already been 200 million news app downloads. fingertips is a perfectly acceptable, and technically correct, descriptor in my view.