or Connect

Posts by sandor

why? dont tell me you were actually using the DVD drive for DVD playback?!? i figured anyone utilizing a HTPC would have the means to rip the disks to a server/NAS/drive.... getting the mini smaller and quieter (and faster-epsecially graphics) makes it an even better HTPC choice. My HTPC software is SageTV, and since they just got bought out by Google, their hardware extenders are now going for $300 and $400 on ebay (MSRP $149) so the mini is being much much more...
just downloaded it in about 15 minutes. it was flying. (50 mbps comcast)
except for Hollywood, which sells DVDs by the millions. And **used to** use FCP. Apple needs to take the Pro off Final Cut now, they cut out 1/2 of what fulltime production shops need.
Their SEC 10-Q filing breaks it all down:http://investor.apple.com/
that 36 MB ram barrier was the first issue with the LC575... but at least it wasnt a 32 bit "dirty" mac.
how so? im using it now...
you should be fine, as it doesn't sound like Apple is axing iTunes, simply adding more value. SInce you probably aren't purchasing media from the iTunes store, your music collection and your usage will be unaffected.
somebody has to get the short end of the stick.
no, you get mobile me for one year from today. icloud doesnt have an email service, only 5 GB storage instead of 20 GB and no iWeb/hosting. pretty fair i believe on Apple's part.
? it is simply Steve Jobs walking on stage with a giant picture of the Carolina data center being projected behind him... no hack.