or Connect

Posts by city

This might be much about Beats, such as renaming the 1 Infinite Loop campus to Beats headquarters and dropping the iTunes name.
Why isn't there separating material between the steel wire and the copper?
Some people with dwarfism prefer to be called "little people".
This device is redundant. Babies cry when they need attention. 
I think the watch in the picture would be more useful if the face was turned 90º so that it is parallel to the arm and flat on the wrist.
I prefer my weather information source to be wearing a sexy dress.  How does California rank in baby production?
Im thinking that it could be almost 2 inches wide (horizontal on the arm) with a comfortable flexible screen on a velcro ban. What ever the form, I trying to figure out ho Apple is going to persuade me to buy one, but they will.
This is a good reason to delete the App from your iPhone.
You're correct! Generally, Groupon users are also known to not be generous tippers either (10-15% of the pre sales tax amount using calculators as oppose to 18-20%+ rounded up on the entire amount of the bill). Generally, Groupon users will only return if they have a Groupon. These are frequently break even transactions.Why tip at all?
This is possibly a matter of Google just paying Apple an amount greater then Apple expected to win in court. The courts don't seem to be banning infringing products and Google freely spends. Five billion dollars maybe?