or Connect

Posts by city

The Apple Retail Stores will soon be decorated colorful couches and throw pillows. Nice!The staff will sport new shirts or no shirt and maybe skirts.
 Maybe not. Apparently Apple still needs Samsung to fabricate the chips and would not want to alienate them any further. Also, apparently the NDA is just somewhat meaningless. We know that lawsuits take years, damages are difficult to prove and get reduced. While that is going on, the public become convinced that Apple just buys components from Samsung. Samsung ultimately wins market and mind share.
Samsung could get mileage by reviving the "Intel Inside" ads, as in "Samsung Inside" the iPhone.
Very generic! I can't wait for the bell to ring, so I can go home and watch TV (and do my homework).
Facetime on a "watch" or small, thin and simple device that can also be to stuck on the dashboard, wheel, mirror or whatever via bluetooth will be a game changer. That makes "iWatch" a clever name. Apple needs to secure the rights to use "Dick Tracy" in their ads. 
It's sometimes cold in San Francisco. Many locals would appreciate a perpetual fame in the center of the fountain. One could concoct some historic significants for the fire, given Ruth Asawa's recent passing.   I enjoy her works! This fountain was built to fit the steps. It needs to remain.   Although the design of this store is competent, the architecture is not up to caliber of the prior Apple cathedrals (New York, Santa Monica).  
It's a bigger surprise that Reno has an Apple retail store.
According to Taxfoundation.org: New Jersey receives 61¢, Nevada 65¢, Connecticut 69¢, New Hampshire 71¢, Minnesota 72¢, Illinois 75¢, Delaware 77¢ and California 78¢ for each tax dollar received. Here are some others:   Alabama $1.66, North Dakota $1.68, West Virginia $1.76, Louisiana $1.78 and New Mexico $2.03   Tennessee $1.27, Georgia 1.01, Florida 97¢, Missouri $1.32, North Carolina $1.08, South Carolina $1.35   You're partially correct.
If California and New York offered a discount on sales tax once a year, maybe 2% less, they might actually receive more sales tax revenue because of the increase in purchases of vehicles and appliances. 
Good trick! When a reservation is canceled there could be randomized delay before if shows as available on the schedule. The scalper has a big risk of not being able to reschedule. If it is close to the appoint time it could be offered to a walk-in