or Connect

Posts by city

Apple Mini
Title should be "...Ive's on designing products..." Apple wants to find their own solutions without preconceived design decisions. This is not a new approach to designing. I was exposed to it in the Architectural program at UC Berkeley in the early 1970s.  It served me well!
  IMAX (Image Maximum) predates (about 1971) iMac!
That's about the same as top quality office space in Manhattan, New York City
That's two USB ports
That is why it is more likely that the money is owed based on the anticipated cost of the project that Powell may have cheapened post Steve resulting in more work for Starck, not less. Starck and his name certainly add "value" to the boat, just as designers add value to a pair of jeans. If Starck is entitled to the payment he should pursue all of it.
This over sized Sausalito houseboat might be the result of post-Steve design changes intended to reduce the cost and Philippe Starck wants a fee based on the original glass roof yacht design.   My wife would do the same!
There are many opportunities for automation systems. Residential building access systems are just now discovering color monitors. The Nest people should research security systems.
From Wikitionary: "banker" is a "stone bench on which a mason cuts or squares his work". Banker is a broad term!
You should receive the $64k prize from Ai. (K=kilo)