or Connect

Posts by BuddyRevell

True, but I'd prefer if they sacrificed some of the extreme thinness for a larger battery without having to add one of those super-bulky external power cases.
I don't agree with this obsession with thinness. If a phone is too thin, it's actually less comfortable in hand than a slightly thicker phone. My 5S was far more comfortable in the right case or bumper which added some rounded edges and thickness than it was without one.
I'm a straight phone freak and have had almost every iPhone (except the 4s) and almost every Note (except the 1st one) and I haven't had trouble with any of them except for the power button on my iPhone 4. I haven't read any articles about reliability problems with either platform and haven't experienced them myself so I can't really comment on your experience.
I find the anti-Apple commercials pretty lame, but sorry, Android-haters, the Note phone itself is a great product. 
LOL me neither, and I've owned a Note 3 for almost a year.
For comparison, here are the dimensions for the Galaxy Note 3, which has a 5.7" screen:  151.2 mm (5.95 in) H; 79.2 mm (3.12 in) W; 8.3 mm (0.33 in) D
I'm glad the FCC's speaking up about this. My Verizon Unlimited Data Lines have served me well over the years. In any case, I plan on selling one of those unlimited lines soon. If anyone here's interested, feel free to PM me.
 Yeah, Apple should definitely keep a 4" form factor for those that want a more compact phone. 
LOL how come I barely hear any concern over Samsung's recent disappointing sales figures?
 Different people like different stuff. I've messed around with my brother's Note phone and it may not be for everyone, but it's a nice phone.