or Connect

Posts by BuddyRevell

Yeah, not surprised. A 32GB base model would be a sweet spot for too many people. Apple wants to push everyone to buy the next higher capacity.
Now that Apple makes large screen iPhones and Samsung has gotten rid of their most unique features (removable battery,micro SD card slot, etc), there's no real reason to switch anymore.
 I'm curious to see how Verizon getting rid of cheap on-contract pricing affects how often their customers upgrade.
I'll be bummed when they finally get rid of my Unlimited data. I'm frankly surprised they haven't done a long time ago, honestly.
It's pretty tough not to be distracted by how little Fassbender looks and sounds like Jobs. You can even still detect his foreign accent. At least Wylie and Kutcher somewhat resembled him. Not very good casting.
Haha, this makes Google Glass look like an elegant work of art.
It's funny how that out of all the Android phone makers out there,  only Huawei has come out with a fingerprint sensor that is even close to Apple's. Samsung's swipe style is flat-out horrible.
Haha, I know right. I seem to recall some here saying that like it was the gospel truth lol.
Samsung's fingerprint sensor implementation is garbage. I wonder why they took so long to get rid of that swipe nonsense. Huawei is the only Android maker to come up with a fingerprint sensor that's actually decent.
Agreed about Sony being pathetic cowards when it came to all this stuff. As for most other things, we can agree to disagree.