or Connect

Posts by BuddyRevell

I'm glad the FCC's speaking up about this. My Verizon Unlimited Data Lines have served me well over the years. In any case, I plan on selling one of those unlimited lines soon. If anyone here's interested, feel free to PM me.
 Yeah, Apple should definitely keep a 4" form factor for those that want a more compact phone. 
LOL how come I barely hear any concern over Samsung's recent disappointing sales figures?
 Different people like different stuff. I've messed around with my brother's Note phone and it may not be for everyone, but it's a nice phone.
The current iPhone design has too much top and bottom bezel for a large-screen phone. It would be almost as long as that Android with a 5.5 in screen.
I'm glad not every news outlet is glossing over this fact: "It's unclear whether those sales are sales to the retail channel or actual sales to consumers."   http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57612913-94/galaxy-gear-tops-800000-units-sold-in-two-months/
Nice article!
I already donated through UNICEF's website a few days ago, but good work from Apple and The Red Cross here!
I still have my original click wheel iPod. Doesn't work anymore, though. Haha, I wish I'd kept my first iPhone as well.
That's pretty awesome that they could go retina without taking a hit on battery life.