or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

maybe your watch has a sapphire window ( or crystal as some watch makers like to call it)
by the time its actually available, you might be able to afford it   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seek-Thermal/628554970550411
don't hold your breath, I have received just one from 17 email requests in the last 2 months.
Many users (android since no-one has the iOS device yet,- see their Facebook page) are complaining about 9 degrees of difference across a uniform target!
Beware the thermal seek Like many others, I ordered the seek device months ago, when delivery was "one to two weeks". I have still to receive it! They almost never answer emails, I have had one in 17 responses. My card was charged weeks ago. First the iOS excuses were that they were waiting for Apple to approve the App ( they should not have accepted orders until it was" then, after the App was approved, there were "component' shortages. Now they are STILL waiting for...
mba is great, I have one, but since i have unlimited plan on both my iPhone and iPad Air, I can't do tether, so the Amba sucks a bit for traveling, except when I'm in a WiFi hotspot. Many of us that won't give up the unlimited plan are in this boat.
Im glad you don't have an issue with people being gay, though why do you have an 'issue' with how the 'became' gay? I don't know if its genetic, biological, but i do know that in at least one case, it certainly was not coercion either visible or subliminal.Im glad you think they are' not at fault' although only because the didn't decide. If homosexuality was a choice (hint - its not) you would then say they're at fault????Always discussions such as these miss out on third...
After enjoying early experiences with Apple Pay, I decided (don't mock) to install google wallet just to hold my 'loyalty' cards. Now when i drive past a certain Walgreens, my pebble notifies me about paying with google wallet. I trust the Apple Watch interface will allow you to determine specifically which apps can notify the watch,
I have to go this weekend (sigh) looking forward to trying Apple Pay, see if they turned it off at my local...
it seems to be the same breach, but now we find out its not just the bank/cc data, but emails (56 million) so it would seem that your account could be more easily breached. I don't know how Home Depot can dare to remain so closely allied to CurrentC, given this appalling breach, and to find out there was a major windows flaw... ( who would have thought that - said no one ever)