or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

You have to admit the latest Skype user interface on an iPhone is not frustrating and confusing at all. /s
surely complicate would have worked just as well as complexify?
no not bitter, but i remain disappointed - currently i have my iPad for one place, my iPhone for another, and my wife has to do the third place on her iPhone. Its frustrating and inconvenient - and I do find it a tad frustrating, since other apps i have (for HVAC, and for camera - mydlink) do not suffer this restriction. Belkin could even simply offer more than one app, perhaps label location 1, 2 , 3 etc.... an easy way round it. What is not frustrating is the WEMO...
For a start the Belkin wemo can only live at one location.If you are fortunate enough to have more than one location, home, business, holiday home for example, you need 3 Ios devices, one for each location.Yes belkin is that crap, but it's ok, since belkin have been going to fix this major inconvenience for almost 3 yearsWankers
I don't care what media or on line service its on, since like many I have no wish to see it, but a strong wish that i could see it if i wanted to, and truly hate the idea, if true, that North Korea can dictate what movies are appropriate. I wish Apple jhad it on iTunes, because otherwise people may think that Apple pussied out, whatever the real reasons. Certainly its hard to believe Apple could not have hosted it in time if they wanted to. Im sure the movie will now be...
Me to. I have a 6, love the apple pay, love the camera quality - but would downsize (but not down feature) if it were possible. I only went to a 6 for the apple pay, and i wanted larger memory than the one i had.
if so, the framing is not very impressive - not well balanced left/right with the flags at all, and the seal 1/2 cutoff at the top....I looked at this Photogs work - some really amazing stuff for sure - this xmas tree just doesn't seem to be one of them
Not available anymore! If anyone is still interested, according to their Facebook page, they are automatically refunding everyone who were charged already of iOS version, and canceling all iOS orders. Seek claim that once Apple approve the device, they will offer it again. Brings an end to weeks of bullshit from them.
maybe your watch has a sapphire window ( or crystal as some watch makers like to call it)
by the time its actually available, you might be able to afford it   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seek-Thermal/628554970550411