or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

don't they have a team of over 250 people on this? (just on Knox) If this is the case, they have poor or non existent processes and methods.
Could be because 2011 MBA is not enabled for handoff, so airdrop MAC to IOS won't work on your 2011MBA. I have a 2011 MBA also, and BT on that is fine, its just a tad frustrating that Apple didn't include handoff for that product, despite it having capable BT/WiFi parts.
if you have one or more IOS devices, just try Airdrop on  the mac, and see how long it takes for them to appear. If you get bored, try toggling bluetooth on/off
but that wouldn't be bluetooth - If your extolling many benefits of Yosemite - I have to agree. Its a great upgrade in general.
Its bluetooth that is causing Airdrop to take forever to 'see' IOS devices. I can power on say 3 iOS devices, all on the same wifi, but only two of them on same icon account. It can take almost a minute before Airdrop on the MAC (Yosemite) sees them. IF one is NOT on the same wifi it takes even longer to see on the mac, and sometimes I only get to see it by toggling bluetooth on/off on the mac... the three IOS devices do see themselves a lot quicker.   I hope when they...
never mind - the current list is in "learn more' when you try to enter a credit card ...
is there a list of banks that support it? PNC said they were going to, but their lame website is still saying they are 'going' to with a 'check back here for updates' like you can't even have an email sent when they can.
you can stop by wall greens on your way home and try ApplePay there when you get your 'Tums'
The brown background one on the right really makes the thing look gorgeous.... wow, in fashion accessory, there is 'understated' and there is just plain ugh.
i use dropbox, and find it to be largely a very trouble free, well implemented system. Perhaps its biggest flaw, is if you share a directory with someone, and they at some point delete the files (rather easy in the windows version - my clients have done it several times) then those files are therefore deleted from your own folder. In my case, even time machine can be used to take care of that. - don't share folders containing items you don't want deleted by...