or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

The brown background one on the right really makes the thing look gorgeous.... wow, in fashion accessory, there is 'understated' and there is just plain ugh.
i use dropbox, and find it to be largely a very trouble free, well implemented system. Perhaps its biggest flaw, is if you share a directory with someone, and they at some point delete the files (rather easy in the windows version - my clients have done it several times) then those files are therefore deleted from your own folder. In my case, even time machine can be used to take care of that. - don't share folders containing items you don't want deleted by...
If you do find your mac has a telephone modem inside, you should immediately rush to an Apple store and buy something from the current century.....if you do get Yosemite to work on any mac that has an internal telephone modem, consider yourself a genius, and I for one am in awe.
if its not what know of as a netbook, then how is it a netbook? did it take you long to compose this sentence - hope not By chance i worked on large files of breathing data for a while this weekend, and since i had left my MBr at work, i used my 11 inch MBA, air played to a large projector, using matlab 2014rb. It was fast and effective.If you had ever used a netbook, for anything other than web surfing/email small word docs, you would never ever call the MBA a netbook....
Yes I agree, I hope they do leave it in, but they didn't do it for AirPlay tyen.It is quite expensive if you Just use it as a display, but it's really convenient. Often at my desk I want to show stuff on my iPad to a few people gathered, it would be nice just to be able to use it. In many ways it seems odd that I can't use my 27 apple monitor for my iPad or iPhone, but I can use the samsung display in a conference room ( via pile tv)
Maybe we will see a new iMac retina that can also be used as a retina display for a thunderbolt connected MacBook.Would be nice if it would even accept AirPlay, so you could use it as a display for your iPad / iPhone
well before you do...I confess to owning samsung 60 inch, which is in a less used room, and sharp 55 inch in my main viewing room. The sharp displays reflect a lot less from windows etc.. than the very glossy samsung. If you have windows opposite your screen - check out the sharp series before spending.
no its no great looking but its not horrible either.it does just work nicely, long battery life, waterproof to 5ATM, strong glass, its very rugged, quite light.I too hope that apple watch beats it - then i can give this to one of my kids who has galaxy s4 ( i know i offered him iPhone 5, but he was rebellious)
same here, altouhj i did not kickstart it - but steel is excellent iPhone companion, waterproof, rugged, long battery.
Funny but I'm adapting well, but I would still downsize, but not down feature. Reason is simply that no matter how much I love my 6, it spends most of the day in a pocket. At work it's ok, burst weekend jeans etc, not so much.