or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

but have you used any of the bluetooth pens with an iPad - its not a good experience at all. One could have bought a smartwatch for an iPhone long before apple watch - but the experience of a pebble or similar v apple watch is night and day.I expect chalk and cheese with an Apple stylus (pen)
yes - ignorant and stupidly negative. He could have faintly praised the apple watch - while promising to overcome its 'obvious' shortcomings - battery life, display not always on, only works with iPhone, square shape etc...
yes - i thought the nightly routine of removing my watch and placing it on the charger would be a pain, but it isn't. In fact, I would often remove my previous watch sometime late evening, meaning i often had to search in the morning as to where i put it.My biggest gripe about the 24 hours, is when i travel for a single overnight stray (frequent) its annoying to take the long charger cable.
dont understand your last comment - if its about waiting for the watch - would you wait, or would you jump in now and buy one?i have a SS apple watch - if i lost it - i would be at the apple store the next day to replace it.
included or optional extra, i hope its performance is an order of magnitude better than the awful third part devices currently available. preferably much quicker (no perceptible lag) precise (nice to be able to join one line to another without constantly zooming in)i have faith the apple stylus will be integrated properly, just like the apple watch integration was a massive step improvement over the pebbles etc..
reminded me of"Bend Me, Shape Me (anyway you want me)" by American Breed
amazing, only 10 years ago - this was the state of the art 'smart' watch - it doesn't look so bad, especially compared to the gargantuan turd above,  but this watchlacked siri, payments, photos, and a whole lot more - technology has come a long way in 10 years. 
so ASE break even is 24 Million watches annual, for an entirely new product? Not only were ASE overly ambitious, i doubt they will remain a supplier leaking out info like this
yep - but - right now i can't plug my rMB into the thunderbolt (or even mini-display port) monitors we have around the place. thats a little frustrating.