or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

All the stupid ? random ?? punctuation that appear in articles is making them hard ? to read ?!" 
didnt he just suggest 3 possible scenarios, why are you claiming scenario 3 as a conclusion?
I am going from iPad 3rd gen to the mini - its just so much lighter to hold and carry -    I have ordered some of each - ATT and Verizon - only Verizon shipping so far 
No need to apologize, someone was bound to notice
Do you understand what a revolution is?
Mr, Administrator I KNOW this may ne a weee but off topic - but when i view appleinsider on an MBP in SAFARI the nice little video appears above but the right part of the video is cut off. This happens on so many of your articles when you have video... is it a glitch or is it intended   thanks so much if you answer it this time, and thanks even more if you fix it
thanks! - I have same Build 8.0.18314 also
The update takes us to what version number - does anyone know - I updated a couple of days back - and its showing i'm up to date - so either this is old news or something is wrong -
Well I like the look of it, and since i am into the eco-system, especially with Apps, I ordered a ATT one, to replace my iPad 3. I like the idea of lighter and thinner - i will replace this if/when the iPad 3 replacement appears. KInda wish this version mini did have higher res display - but i can really only know that for sure after a couple days of use
I dont think Apple needs to be a cut above - Cars etc may be deductible from corp taxes - but the users will pay handsomely for every mile they are not on corp business. If your company needs to add to retained earnings, as Apple has been doing you cannot avoid the 15 to 35% tax, UNLESS you avoid it by registering income earned overseas. Why is there an enticement to send more of my work overseas to avoid taxes? you would think that you would get a benefit from investing...